Invasion of Wexford Part 2

I'm Back

Sorry for the silence this week but we had a burglery and our lap tops along with other small stuff were taken. Hence no communication.:blast

We are back now and I am delighted that some more are signing up for Wexford. Ye are very welcome and we are looking forward to meeting new and 'established' friends.

Once Christmas is over and the New Year arrives the time to Wexford weekend will fly bye.

Geraldine

Sorry for the silence this week but we had a burglery and our lap tops along with other small stuff were taken. Hence no communication.:blast

We are back now and I am delighted that some more are signing up for Wexford. Ye are very welcome and we are looking forward to meeting new and 'established' friends.

Once Christmas is over and the New Year arrives the time to Wexford weekend will fly bye.

Geraldine

Sorry to hear about this because it's a terrible feeling when you discover that scroats have been helping themselves to your hard earned belongings. :comfort
You need to recruit the local Mafia to sort the weasals out.

Will there be t-shirts?!:bounce1

No............:eek:

but there might be Polo shirts and fleeces:thumb2

I'll bet they'll be green; the GSer polos I have are green. :confused:

Also, in case I've missed the info, will there be camping or is the hotel ours for the weekend?

Sorry to hear about this because it's a terrible feeling when you discover that scroats have been helping themselves to your hard earned belongings. :comfort
You need to recruit the local Mafia to sort the weasals out.

I'll bet they'll be green; the GSer polos I have are green. :confused:

Also, in case I've missed the info, will there be camping or is the hotel ours for the weekend?

Thank you, yes its infuriating and sickening but they were only things and we were not hurt and the house wasn't damaged.

Shirts, hopefully have to talk to the Trev Shirt man yet. They ahve been navy or black over the past few years. We'll have to see.

Camping hasn't been investigated yet, the grounds of the hotel while on a river is mainly carparking so I'll investigate locally.

Cheers Geraldine

feckers :hammer

least youse are ok.......

brians shed is huuuuuge need a bigger baseball bat :thumb2

Is there parking for a camper van in their car park (the ferry costs prohibit B&B :blast)?? We may be spending a few weeks in OireLand:aidan:aidan increasing the shares in Guiness and Hennesy again!

Pee Ess anyone know extra cheap ferries/agents?:bow:bow

Attachments

• Ensemble small.jpg
    Ensemble small.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 186
Is there parking for a camper van in their car park (the ferry costs prohibit B&B :blast)?? We may be spending a few weeks in OireLand:aidan:aidan increasing the shares in Guiness and Hennesy again!

Pee Ess anyone know extra cheap ferries/agents?:bow:bow

Hi Rob

We don't have the hotel to ourselves for the weekend. There is also a wedding booked in. The car park would not lend itself to your camper van I think, and so far I haven't located a nearby camp site which is open before April 1st.
Will do a bit more searching for you and DitchWater.

Geraldine

Hi Rob

We don't have the hotel to ourselves for the weekend. There is also a wedding booked in. The car park would not lend itself to your camper van I think, and so far I haven't located a nearby camp site which is open before April 1st.
Will do a bit more searching for you and DitchWater.

Geraldine

Any good?

http://www.qype.ie/ie024-enniscorthy/categories/190-camping-sites-and-caravan-parks-in-enniscorthy

O'Gorman Caravan & Camping Park
Castle Hill
Enniscorthy
Camping Sites & Caravan Parks in Enniscorthy

Dunner and Titch booked

New Years pressie to ourselves
remember if you cant be good to yourself................................!!!!!!

Brian, you must start the sleeps thread, cant wait :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Dunner and Titch booked

New Years pressie to ourselves
remember if you cant be good to yourself................................!!!!!!

Brian, you must start the sleeps thread, cant wait :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Well done you two great to have ye along

Geraldine

BOOKED
Special room next to the lift.....
looks like i am coming....................... :aidan

Back
Top Bottom