Invasion of Wexford Part 2

Youse lot are so lucky................ :aidan
I am planning it to be mine and the GSA's Maiden Voyage,after my disastrous 2011. :tears :tears :tears
so best the weather witch sort oot the weather............ ;)

Youse lot are so lucky................ :aidan
I am planning it to be mine and the GSA's Maiden Voyage,after my disastrous 2011. :tears :tears :tears
so best the weather witch sort oot the weather............ ;)

We'll see :p

:aidan

Great Ash.

Was worried there for a while, thought I'd be cancelling that room

Geraldine

not got another scan booked until April 2012,so hopefully no doctor can right of my chances of riding to Co Wexford.
But will come in car should the worst happen,as i know you would all be so disappointed if i missed this a second time around :D :D
:kissy2

errr can you put me on the list pleasy please :)

Not bothered whereabouts on the list as long as I go on it :rolleyes:

Twin room booked for me and Norm :thumb

FFS last time we shared in Ireland I made him coffee every morning, this time he wants a Goblin Teasmaid :eek:

:beerjug:

FFS last time we shared in Ireland I made him coffee every morning, this time he wants a Goblin Teasmaid :eek:

Yep and I can't get the image of Mickys nuts, one hanging out each side of his kecks :eek::thumb as he passed me my cuppa :censor:, out of my heed. :pullface

So a proper teasmaid in the morning please.... :bow

Going on the list :aidan

Yep and I can't get the image of Mickys nuts, one hanging out each side of his kecks :eek::thumb as he passed me my cuppa :censor:, out of my heed. :pullface

:eek: you're warping my fragile mind:blast

Back
Top Bottom