Invasion of Wexford Part 2

We're in :)

It was a bit vague as to whether we had a room or not at the Riverside. Some confusion over the last couple of weeks whilst they were closed.

But all sorted now; Me and Mrs.Stanley (Andy and Sam!) are in :bounce1

Can't wait. Never been to Ireland before, so really looking forward to the weekend and our tour the following week.

Any "must sees"?

You'll get plenty of suggestions, some of them even useful, when you're in Wexford from the assembled Tossers Andy. :)

See you there. :thumb2

Adam and Sam ye are officially Wexford Invaders now just put you on the list.

Looking forward to meeting you both

Cheers

Geraldine

Jockser joined Brian and I again in Wexford last weekend to do another reccie for the weekend. Unfortunately our bikes did not look shiney or new at the end of Saturday (rain never let up) but the roads and tea / eating stops were great. Sunday was fantastic and of course nice food again.

We stayed in the B&B mentioned on initial post - Lemongrove - and it is very comfortable and cosy with a lovely breakfast.

I think I make it 44 more sleeps but don't tell Brian, I told ye.

Jockser joined Brian and I again in Wexford last weekend to do another reccie for the weekend. Unfortunately our bikes did not look shiney or new at the end of Saturday (rain never let up) but the roads and tea / eating stops were great. Sunday was fantastic and of course nice food again.

We stayed in the B&B mentioned on initial post - Lemongrove - and it is very comfortable and cosy with a lovely breakfast.

I think I make it 44 more sleeps but don't tell Brian, I told ye.

You think too much:rob

OK they have let me out :D

has any one booked a twin room and won'ts someone to share :beerjug:

I have not booked yet but for economic reasons would prefer to share - are we an item? :ymca

Originally Posted by Ravenbyrne

Date: 30th March to 1st April
Venue: Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford

www.riversideparkhotel.com

Cheers Geraldine

Yerra why not

Gerry you're a gas man. When you posted this on 20 Dec I would have expected you to have got the finger out and booked the hotel as well. I hope all fares well for you two gentleman but if the hotel cannot accommodate ye the B&B is very good.

Cheers
Geraldine

ferry booked through -
www.360sl.ie :aidan
[ thankoo Mide ]

big up to mide too

nutt got cha ching all of a sudden

64 is an utter bargain when the daytrip rate is 55

:bow mide

thinking of coming over next weekend at 97 ferk that at 64 i just might

.....Gerry you're a gas man. When you posted this on 20 Dec I would have expected you to have got the finger out and booked the hotel as well. I hope all fares well for you two gentleman but if the hotel cannot accommodate ye the B&B is very good.

Cheers
Geraldine

You'll not be the first woman with expectations exceeding my execution - although the others suggested slower was better:D
Rob & I are booked in the Lemongrove. :comfort

Back
Top Bottom