Spear Ruler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Well here they are the details at last.
Date: 30th March to 1st April
Venue: Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
www.riversideparkhotel.com
Rates: €109.00 per person sharing for two nights B&B with 1 evening meal. The single room supplement is €20.00 per night.
If we get thirty people the rate will be reduced to €99.00.
Contact the hotel directly and identify yourself as booking in for the UKGSer Weekend.
If you wish to share a room (makes sense as the supplement is quite steep) it’s the same as last year, P.M. each other and arrange to share before booking the hotel.

One of the B&B's we visited and recommend http://www.lemongrovehouse.net/
Looking forward to a great weekend.
Geraldine

Just entered in the diary.

I promise to be in better condition for the Saturday rideout this time. :beerjug: :blast: (well, maybe)

Fantastic!!!! Count us in please:beerjug:

:clap looking forward to it:roll

How many sleeps Brian?!:pullface

On April Fools Day:augie:augie[/B]

Oh, go on then:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Now Peter you were there for April's Fools day last year but must not have realised it and gave it the gravitas it was due. If I remember correctly a certain bike got a puncture on the ride out :augie

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Cheers Geraldine

Great to see the interest in 'Invading Wexford' I will be talking to the Hotel re prices and food etc shortly and will post up details as soon as I have it.

Geraldine

Just a suggestion, worth taking a look at the Hotel Sneem in Co Kerry, i stayed there recently, lovely hotel, excellent staff, safe parking and 2 minute walk to the village, they also give complimentary bicycles and kayaks, i paid 75euro per person for bed breakfast and dinner sat night, the dinner was excellent, a pint of guinness was 4 euro and a band playing in the bar, i think they might cut a good deal for a group. personally i thought your man in wexford ripped us off with the drink and his attitude wasnt great either. the hotel is www.sneem hotel.com

Just a suggestion, worth taking a look at the Hotel Sneem in Co Kerry, i stayed there recently, lovely hotel, excellent staff, safe parking and 2 minute walk to the village, they also give complimentary bicycles and kayaks, i paid 75euro per person for bed breakfast and dinner sat night, the dinner was excellent, a pint of guinness was 4 euro and a band playing in the bar, i think they might cut a good deal for a group. personally i thought your man in wexford ripped us off with the drink and his attitude wasnt great either. the hotel is www.sneem hotel.com

Sorry you feel that way, of the 30+ who attended the last one I had only one other negative comment:blast Otherwise the general feedback was very positive.

Unfortunatley you can't please everyone.

Seems like you've signed up for organising the next GS weekend in Sneem.:aidan

Does this mean you won't be coming;)

no i didnt say i wouldnt go, i did enjoy the last one but i was just throwing a suggestion your way, after all nothing ventured nothing gained.

Another englander willing to get wet:aidan

BARNEY !!!!!!
DAVE !!!!!

no i didnt say i wouldnt go, i did enjoy the last one but i was just throwing a suggestion your way, after all nothing ventured nothing gained.

How about organising one there later in the year Gerry? Sounds like a good place.

That looks like a grand spot, very reasonable rates too :thumb

:aidan

Back
Top Bottom