What are Harley like to live with?

Unless you really need it, I'd forget the Tour Pak, just fit the Road King back rest, and away you go :thumb2

Yes he really needs one! They are superb bits of kit and look fabulous! Coincidentally....I have one that I've been planning to sell at some point. It is the leather covered one with built in back-rest and it came off my Road King (approx 2 mins after getting it home!). Let me know. :beerjug:

Yes he really needs one! They are superb bits of kit and look fabulous! Coincidentally....I have one that I've been planning to sell at some point. It is the leather covered one with built in back-rest and it came off my Road King (approx 2 mins after getting it home!). Let me know. :beerjug:

Looks like a 'For Sale' ad is in the offing... :augie :thumb2

Unless you really need it, I'd forget the Tour Pak, just fit the Road King back rest, and away you go :thumb2

Or you can buy a full dress Electra Glide and a detachables kit for the Tour Pak. That way you have a bagger most days and a dresser when you need it :thumb

F**k me, here we go....

How much.....:blast

Give me a break! I haven't bought the bike yet!! :pullface

This is going to be like that Johnny Cash song, "One piece at a time" :beerjug:

Mmmm going over to chester today to look at the Harleys,

Can't make my mind up really !

quite like the FXDF Fat Bob, FXDF Street Bob or the XL 1200C Sportster, 1200 Custom,

I'll let you know how it goes today,

quite like the FXDF Fat Bob, FXDF Street Bob or the XL 1200C Sportster, 1200 Custom,

You sound like a Dealers perfect customer :augie

Have a word with Sean, I bought mine from there, good dealer...

Steve.

FAT BOB

Heres my HO
At the age of 19 way back in the late 70s on my newly purchased 2 year old Z900 I had a weekend camping trip with 4 mates to Matlock Bath we stood outside the chippy filling our faces we all fell silent as a new noise approached what sort of a bike is that " its a ******* Harley" one of the boys said, it was and as the guy rode passed we all stared mouths open the first Harley any of us had ever seen. I wanted one from that day.

Had 5 harleys in the past 12 years Glides,one offs,Road King, (allong with various other bikes) now i think I have the ultimate Harley for my sort of biking. A 2009 Fat Bob its got stage 1 kit (without this the performance is flat ,strangled) twin disc front stoppers, decent ground clearence, great two up with a bit of luggage, lots of grunt,and the very best exhaust note of any bike (V&H short shots).

We had a 1200 GS in 2010 took us accross europe through Italy on a graet adventure the ultimate mule but it lacked the true character of the Harley, so the BM was sold to finance the purchase of the Fat Bob which we took to Andermatt this summer did 6 passes, ok the GS boys overtook us with ease but you pays your money you takes your choice the Harley makes me smile.

Harley ? GS ? if I had the cash I would have one of each !

I've said it before

I've said it before and l'll say it again, harleys are an over priced, under engineered piece of shite, but every time i walk past it l giggle and every time l ride it my face aches from smiling. I cannot think of better reasons for owning a bike.

And cleaning it gives me somthing to do while l listern to the football.

BoB

Back
Top Bottom