Warmawear Liners

JayC

Reaction score
Does anybody have experience of these heated glove liners?

http://www.primrose.co.uk/warmawear-heated-glove-liners-p-35725.html?src=lhc

I have a pair of Gerbing heated gloves but they aren't what they're cracked up to be! Either that or my circulation is non-existent!

I am thinking that for my needs the liners would be a better option as they are not under constant attack of wind chill or cold temps in the same way that heated gloves are. There will at least be an area of air between glove and liner which would act as a barrier whilst radiated heat given off from the liners warm this area.

Gerbings should be very very hot, have you checked your connections ? They are very ferous so you should clean/spray them regular with something like wd40

Gerbings should be very very hot, have you checked your connections ? They are very ferous so you should clean/spray them regular with something like wd40

No I haven't but I'll give it go, cheers!

Ps. My Gerbings were bought 'used' but advertised as 'hardly used' at the time so unless they are in some way faulty the experience certainly isn't "very very hot"!

They have a lifetime guarantee on the heating element if bought in the uk

Just spoken to Gerbings on the blower and the guy suggested I send them back with the warranty claim form he would send by email.

In their warranty it states the following...

"When you purchase any Gerbing’s heated garment within the United States, Canada and Europe, the
electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects for the life of the
garment. All other components of the garment are warrantied to be free from factory defects in
materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the first retail purchase.
Batteries are warrantied for ninety (90) days, controllers and accessories for three (3) years.
Our warrantees apply only to the original purchaser and only if purchased form Gerbing’s or a
Gerbing’s authorized dealer".

How does a lifetime warranty not extend beyond the original purchaser? This being the case then it clearly isn't a lifetime warranty! :blast

Think I'll get a hot water boiler fitted to the bike and set about plumbing in the central heating.

Back
Top Bottom