humvee graphics new products

2 wheel humvee

www.humvee-graphics.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A lot if interest in fork protectors recently so I've added fork protectors to my site recently, sized to fit 1200's in 3 colour ways;
All Black
All Silver
Silver lowers Black uppers
They are constructed from reflective vinyl and over laminated with a thick durable clear vinyl.
There is a subtle web address on the upper part of the protectors (www.humvee-graphics.com).

Please excuse the poor image on my site, this is temporary and I plan to replace it soon......

humvee%20fork%20leg%20black%20and%20silver%20re%20size.jpg

http://www.humvee-graphics.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=134

(They may fit 1150 fork legs with a little trimming, alternatively if I can get the dimensions I will add 1150 versions if there is sufficient demand.......).

And for you world travellers with your bare un-stickered metal panniers.........

humvee%20world%20map%20black%20re%20size.jpg

World map stickers also added to my site recently, available in Black or Silver only, standard vinyl only there is no reflective option at the moment.

http://www.humvee-graphics.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=135

Thanks for looking :thumb2

Any chance of doing some fork stickers with Triple Black graphics on them :D

Any chance of doing some fork stickers with Triple Black graphics on them :D

Not for the time being, maybe when I've sold the current batch I can make a split batch with Triple Black on, 2 down 48 to go ;)

If one has already bought your alli pannier sticker 1200 GSA,

http://www.humvee-graphics.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=41&products_id=32

Will the map still fit, or is then the available space on the pannier side too small for the world ;-)?

It depends how you have positioned the existing stickers I guess, measure what space you have left the world map dimensions are;
approximate dimensions; 300mm x 160mm (12 x 6.25 inches)

Good luck :thumb2

Black & Silver fitted today :thumb2

smugshot8748363-M.jpg

I found it helped to warm the stickers up first, also thoroughly clean and dry the fork legs before fitting, if you have a heat gun or dryer handy it doesn't hurt to warm the fork legs too prior to application :cool:

Not for the time being, maybe when I've sold the current batch I can make a split batch with Triple Black on, 2 down 48 to go ;)

It depends how you have positioned the existing stickers I guess, measure what space you have left the world map dimensions are;
approximate dimensions; 300mm x 160mm (12 x 6.25 inches)

Good luck :thumb2

Black & Silver fitted today :thumb2

smugshot8748363-M.jpg

I found it helped to warm the stickers up first, also thoroughly clean and dry the fork legs before fitting, if you have a heat gun or dryer handy it doesn't hurt to warm the fork legs too prior to application :cool:

They look cool! Great stuff again from you guys! :thumb2

Picture of Black on Black :D

Steve - great product :thumb

Using heat gun to gently warm everything up certainly helps.

DSC02217.jpg

Missed this thread when it was started. Just ordered a set of Black/Silver version - must remember to clean off the ACF50 first though before fitting.

Good to see you're taking no chances with the battery:p

...and why should I - that said the original battery on my March 08 GSA was still going strong when I part ex'ed it ;)

Is that a Triple Black?

Just for you Johnny - put some stickers on the Bike to stop you getting confused :comfort

DSC02227-1.jpg

DSC02221.jpg

Steve - great quality again on the Triple Black tank stickers that also fit on the beak as well :thumb

...and why should I - that said the original battery on my March 08 GSA was still going strong when I part ex'ed it ;)

Just for you Johnny - put some stickers on the Bike to stop you getting confused :comfort

DSC02227-1.jpg

DSC02221.jpg

Steve - great quality again on the Triple Black tank stickers that also fit on the beak as well :thumb

Very nice stickers......................but don't leave it connected to the CTEK all winter..................batteries don't like it:blast

Back
Top Bottom