London M'cycle Show - ExCel - Friday 03 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry gonna miss it this year as i'm off skiiing with Worthing Welsh the next morning, apparently I have to keep him upright so need to be sober!

Set fair

Wapping
GS_or_bust
davegs
Mincey Boy
ChasMill
oblertone
Wilburt
g.s.john
RTosser
Robin

Total 10

=====

Set fey

ianf
Jed

======

Any more takers, as I can probably get us a bigger table.....

Please could you add a provisional 1? I have bought Rory a ticket (well, it was free) and you know how much he likes the Tai Pan ....

Out of the traps

Wapping
GS_or_bust
davegs
Mincey Boy
ChasMill
oblertone
Wilburt
g.s.john
RTosser
Robin
Rory (Educational trip)

Total 11

=====

Still in the paddock

ianf
Jed

I'll be representing the Brand on Thursday so will miss seeing you guys but if anyone wants to say hello please come along to the BMW stand.

:blagblah :blagblah :blagblah :blagblah :blagblah :blagblah :blagblah

Buggeration ...

... the powers that be have conspired to hospitalise me on the 1st so on this auspicious occasion I'll be feet-up in Devon; my disappointment is only tempered by the thought of the local nursing staff ;)

A full 'ouse......

Sorry you'll not make it, oblertone. Hope all goes well :thumb2

Yeomen of the Guard

Wapping
GS_or_bust
davegs
Mincey Boy
ChasMill
Wilburt
g.s.john
RTosser
Robin
Rory (Educational trip.... providing he has fed his undone homework to the dog :augie)
ianf
jed

Total 12

=====

Stout yeoman

judge

I'll reconfirm it for a booking for 14 in case we have a late joiner.

=====

Last bit of news and a suggestion.... To avoid the usual drunken tot-up and high mathematical divisional calculus that goes on at the evening's end, I suggest I pay the bill on behalf of ALL of us......

Wait, there's a simple catch.... I will then divvy it up, simply dividing the total by 12 (or however many there are of us) and post the sum up in this thread.... You then each pay me back your share via PayPal (pay mate, or whatever it's called) or electronic bank transfer.... as we are all Tossers and not tossers, I am happy to do it. Any problems, sing up please.

Richard

Yo Richard happy come along if there is still room and I am sure Wandered would be game.

Quick march...

Wapping
GS_or_bust
davegs
Mincey Boy
ChasMill
Wilburt
g.s.john
RTosser
Robin
Rory
ianf
jed
NorthLondonCookie
Wandering Star

Total 14

=====

Stand at ease....

judge

Richard to complete my pre-clearance departure with the Tower, what time is dinner kicking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom