pint6x

Reaction score
trophy2.jpg

trophy1.jpg

trophy3.jpg

trophy4.jpg

trophy6.jpg

trophy7.jpg

Looks in good nick, totally bullet proof engines, but don't lean it over too far at a standstill, i dropped one in a car park and it took two of us to lift it:blast

Not seen a JPS one before:nenau

Shep

Looks good - had 2 of the 900 Trophies back in the early 90's :thumb

They do have a bit of a top heavy feel to them though :eek:

Looks in good nick, totally bullet proof engines,

Apart from the starter sprag clutch on early ones, which requires an engine strip, keep the battery in good order.
Very nice bike and looks like it's been well cared for, nearly bought one myself a long time ago but it wasn't as nice as this one:thumb

It's not an official edition - last owner just liked the green and gold Lotus racing colours and had the transfers made. I always thought the JPS cars were black, but I think this looks very good with the gold and green.

The sprag clutch has been done. It's also got a new heavy duty chain, rear tyre, carbs just been stripped, cleaned and rebuilt, new filters, plugs, oil, shock has been rebuilt, new fork seals, seat recovered (original was grey) - the exhausts are original (18 years old), and I have never seen an engine so clean on a used bike.

Picked it up near Hastings and had a good 150 mile blast home - effortless torque in every gear, dead comfy riding position, even got through a few showers without getting wet - happy cruising at 85-90 - lovely exhaust noise even on stock pipes - I think this is a keeper!

The sprag clutch has been done. It's also got a new heavy duty chain, rear tyre, carbs just been stripped, cleaned and rebuilt, new filters, plugs, oil, shock has been rebuilt, new fork seals, seat recovered (original was grey) - the exhausts are original (18 years old), and I have never seen an engine so clean on a used bike.

If that lot really has been done, then that thing will run and run and run and etc etc......

Nice, I like it......:)

Smart looking bike Phil :thumb2

Good to see you back by the way (again :blast)

Mobile Hoarding.
Why would anyone wish to provide free advertising?
When I buy a car, or motorcycle, & after the deal is struck, I discuss advertising rates, & tell the vendor that it is £50 per annum for the rear window, £25 per number and negociable for bodywork decals. So far, everything I have bought comes without adverts.
Myke

When I buy a car, or motorcycle, & after the deal is struck, I discuss advertising rates, & tell the vendor that it is £50 per annum for the rear window, £25 per number and negociable for bodywork decals. So far, everything I have bought comes without adverts.
Myke

:blagblah:blagblah

Most reading your post won't give a flying fig what you get up to.

Nice bike and unusual:thumb2

Looking at this bike again and I like it even more:thumb

I saw an 'old' 1200 Trophy at the IOM in Black and Gold JPS colours, something about the bike that lends itself to both colours:)

Looks in lovely condition:thumb2
Had a few 900`s and am still tempted to get another naked Trident.
I don`t like the colour coded hugger, but that is a `thing` I have........unless the bike is black.

Mobile Hoarding.
Why would anyone wish to provide free advertising?
Myke

How much do they charge you to take the BMW logo off yer bike:confused:

No, I don't go that far, but the number plate is just that, with no advert on it, and no dealer reference anywhere on the bike.
Myke

Isn't it law to have the dealer and post code on the number plate?
I thought it was, to reduce cloning etc.

Incorrrect

If you look carefully at the bottom of the no. plate, you will see, in very small writing, the plate manufacturer's code.
That is all that is required.

only if the plate was made after a certain date (which i've forgotten), and you only need the postcode.

Back
Top Bottom