Trail Riders Fellowship

Bit anoyed this this morning when I got a slip from the postman saying there was a package at the sorting office that needed £1.50 postage paying. Drove the 12 miles into Taunton, paid the £1.50 and in return got an unstamped letter reminding me that my subs were due shortly.

Bit anoyed this this morning when I got a slip from the postman saying there was a package at the sorting office that needed £1.50 postage paying. Drove the 12 miles into Taunton, paid the £1.50 and in return got an unstamped letter reminding me that my subs were due shortly.

Have you informed the TRF to prevent this happening to others..... or come on here first to bleat again as 'the victim of'?:comfort
Hell, the TRF may even give you some compensation..... there-there that's better.:rolleyes:

Bit anoyed this this morning when I got a slip from the postman saying there was a package at the sorting office that needed £1.50 postage paying. .
Had the same. I've not bothered finding out what it is yet though.

Looks like you've saved me a trip and £1.50 Thanks :thumb

I've dropped a line to the membership secretary and Fred, the editor of Trail. You aren't the only people who this has happened to, but postage was definitely paid at the TRF end. Fred's chasing up the Royal Mail to find out what happened.

I met some lads who were in the Green lane crew, they recommended the org and enjoyed some hassle free ride outs.

Back
Top Bottom