First ride of Twenty-12

(RIP) MScotts

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just back from being out for a few hours in & around Cambs. A tad breezy, but fabtastic motorcycling weather nontheless! :clap

Shame St.Neots motorcycles was shut, I fancied a squint around a 1199 Panigale... Perhaps it was a good omen for it not to be open (temptation?); as whilst my Pantahs were top-banana, the 900SS I had put me off Dukes for a fair while.

Anyways, who else has been out on the broom-broom this year, and is there owt planned yet for GSer's in East Angular?

-Andy

I had a run out to the suffolk coast yesyerday and a trip out to bury st eds and thetford today which was a bit fresher than yesterday.

Yes had a nice run out thru Essex and back up to Cambs with a stop at The Comfort Cafe at Fourwentways, always a good plavce for a stop for tea and a sarnie.

Shame St.Neots motorcycles was shut, I fancied a squint around a 1199 Panigale... Perhaps it was a good omen for it not to be open (temptation?); as whilst my Pantahs were top-banana, the 900SS I had put me off Dukes for a fair while.
-Andy

You would have been safe if they were open - the Panigale wont be in the showrooms until April/May..:drool:drool

Just back from being out for a few hours in & around Cambs. A tad breezy, but fabtastic motorcycling weather nontheless! :clap

Anyways, who else has been out on the broom-broom this year, and is there owt planned yet for GSer's in East Angular?

-Andy

Unfortunately I did not get a chance to take mine out but I did see a gray 1150 two up on the A428 and what looked like a white GS800 at tesco st Neots was either you?

Saw a GS go by my house today heading south on the B1077 (to the north of Ipswich). Been here 15 years and I've never seen rain like that come across the field. And then here comes some nutter on a GS with what looked like a red and black jacket. Was that anyone on here lol

It was that bad I was gonna go and hide under the stairs with the dawg!

Saw a GS go by my house today heading south on the B1077 (to the north of Ipswich). Been here 15 years and I've never seen rain like that come across the field. And then here comes some nutter on a GS with what looked like a red and black jacket. Was that anyone on here lol

It was that bad I was gonna go and hide under the stairs with the dawg!

Blimey, that was one brave bugger to be out on two-wheels today, hope he stayed 'rubber-side-down'! Back in the day I would ride through hail rain shine & shyte; but even back then, today's sort of weather would have made me think twice :blast

Back
Top Bottom