BOGROAST 2012 23rd June 2012

Unfortunately I'm unable to attend........I've signed up to do the RBLR Saddlesore 1000 mile ride that very weekend.........:eek:

Still, there's always next year......:D

keef its 500 miles e/w :D

tell them for that weekend kerry is part of uk :hide

Cant make it this year :(

Planning a trip to Italy, Croatia & Slovenia at same time ! :thumb2

Hope its as good as last year ! :friday

:beerjug:

Cant make it this year :(

Planning a trip to Italy, Croatia & Slovenia at same time ! :thumb2

Hope its as good as last year ! :friday

Unfortunately I'm unable to attend........I've signed up to do the RBLR Saddlesore 1000 mile ride that very weekend.........:eek:

Still, there's always next year......:D

Sorry to hear yis won't make it but we'll raise a glass to ye:beer:

Sorry to hear that Mandy, Kieth and Niel!
Hopefully next year but sure we'll see you around one event or another!!!

:thumb

I might make this.
It wsn't great last year, terrible food, worse guitar players but if I've nothing else on, :nenau

:D

me thinks that your musical tonal range is equivalent to the sound of a goat Shiteing in a basin ..... so your slight on any guitar playing cannot be taken seriously :p

actually this looks a bit freaky , all my posts together, i just didnt get to look at it before now................

anyway.. i want a bed, even if i have to sleep with smelly in it, and i dont want to hear any talk about sleeping in a fire place !!

ackerlly this looks a bit freaky , all my posts together, i just didnt get to look at it before now................

anyway.. i want a bed, even if i have to sleep with smelly in it, and i dont want to hear any talk about sleeping in a fire place !!

Fixed

actually this looks a bit freaky , all my posts together, i just didnt get to look at it before now................

Doesn't Liz object to Smelly being in the bed with ye?!:eek

I most certainly don't want ye sleeping in the fireplace, yis kept me up half the night listening to the shite outta yis:blagblah

:pullface

Doesn't Liz object to Smelly being in the bed with ye?!:eek

I most certainly don't want ye sleeping in the fireplace, yis kept me up half the night listening to the shite outta yis:blagblah

:pullface

Is that what that noise was.............. I thought they were still singing:D

Back
Top Bottom