Accommodation recommendations

Mandylicious

Member Supported Charities
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Aidan and myself are heading to Cornwall in June. We are looking for somewhere to stay for 5 nights. Don't mind B&B or self-catering.

All help greatly appreciated :beerjug:

:aidan

I stayed in the treliska b&b in st. Ives in septmeber 2010. I know that is a while ago, but the place was great, not too expensive, clean and good breakfasts..... Google it and you can find their website

Lovely little barn conversion near Fowey with fab owners, peaceful & spotless. Google up Castledorebarn.co.uk

Accommodation

Hi

As i work in Cornwall and hail from Co Down, I will make a few inquires and come back to you. What dates are you planning to travel? A nights B&B :thumb2 at our place could be arranged on the Devon/Cornwall border, 20 minutes from the A30.
Look forward to hearing from you,
cheers

johng:aidan

Well Mandy if you come by way of the Borders and do the Reivers Boreen (16/17th) you can stay with us for as long as you want. Why head to the tropics of the South West when you can enjoy North Eastern snow.:eek:

Well Mandy if you come by way of the Borders and do the Reivers Boreen (16/17th) you can stay with us for as long as you want. Why head to the tropics of the South West when you can enjoy North Eastern snow.:eek:

Thanks Peter :hug I'm beginning to wonder whether we should risk venturing south judging by some of the replies I've had :rob

Thanks to those who time to post sensible suggestions :thumb

:aidan

Back
Top Bottom