Ty 250 mono

Depends on condition or whether it is a genuine white or red frame model. I would guess £400 for a knacker up to £1300 for a minter.
Excellent bike if you get a good one.

Trouble with an old mono is that it falls into nowhere land.

Not competitive in modern trails, not eligible for classic/twin shock, so no one really wants them.

White frame, no competitive use very good condition
Not bothered as I'm not competitive either :D

I have one, love it, I am a bit selective as to which trials i go to on it.The problem as Tim says is you have to compete against the modern stuff as its a mono. there are the odd classes for air cooled monos but not many. As a rule I ride one route down from what I would ride a modern bike in.

Yeap agreed:thumb
I've been looking for one to put at my cottage in Wales as I have mountains/ tracks/ disused quarry in my 'back garden'

So far no joy:rolleyes:

I've given up looking for an old twin shocker as people want a pot of gold for 'Tatty' wrecks:blagblah

So the TY mono's are worth what they are worth.....eg 'not alot':thumb

Yeap agreed:thumb
I've been looking for one to put at my cottage in Wales as I have mountains/ tracks/ disused quarry in my 'back garden'

Try not to wreck the off road scene for those who live and ride legally there:thumb

Try not to wreck the off road scene for those who live and ride legally there:thumb

Well I'll try my best not too

The acres of land concerned are 'MINE' and are part of the cottage property which I've bought and paid for so no problem:thumb

Well I'll try my best not too

The acres of land concerned are 'MINE' and are part of the cottage property which I've bought and paid for so no problem:thumb

Don't forget your fire extinguishers:D:augie

TY mono
brill bike had mine for years ride it wash it ride it again about £800.00 will get you a good one and you get the added pleasure of beating people who have paid three times as much lots of clubs run air cooled classes and if your only doing the easy routes shes more than enough with trials bikes its not what you ride its the way that you ride it:aidan

Saw a really nice one last week, with an alloy tank, plastic ones get discoloured by the fuel/oil. Had one me self in 1989, great bike.

Back
Top Bottom