Grand Opening of The Adventure Bike Shop, Acton, Suffolk

Monty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just a quick mention for my mate (and fellow subscriber) Cliff. He runs Two Wheel Trekkers, and he is taking the plunge with a retail unit and workshop in Acton, on the same industrial estate as the legendary Wally's cafe.

On 11 and 12 February he is having a grand opening weekend. I will be making tea, coffee and bacon rolls. Apparently these are free to all visitors, but it depends on how many I eat. :augie

I have no connection with this other than being Cliff's mate and helping him out with the catering. Anyone fancy riding in for a cuppa and a look at the toys on display? Apparently Klim clothing, Touratech, Jesse luggage, Redverz Tents (formally Nomad) etc will all be stocked.

Have a peek at www.twowheeltrekkers.co.uk for more info, and apologies if this is too much like an advert.

Cheers,

Matt

We will have to pop along! Bacon sarnies! :drool

Heading into Suffolk is certainly an adventure they speak a totally different language from us in Norfolk :D:D

Looks like I may be busy with the bacon rolls and tea, and the more the merrier. Really looking forward to meeting up with folks for a bit of banter. :thumb

This is excellent, and so close!! really like to pop over and have a look see :beerjug: John B

This is excellent, and so close!! really like to pop over and have a look see :beerjug: John B

It will be great to see you there, John. Please tell your mates as the more the merrier. Cliff wants to keep me busy in the kitchen so I can't make mischief with the public. :rob

Matt

50 miles? Wow that kind of trip is going to take some planning. Let me know if you need a support vehicle. :augie

I am sure we can manage extra rations for people who have such an epic journey.

Matt

Will be there

It will be great to see you there, John. Please tell your mates as the more the merrier. Cliff wants to keep me busy in the kitchen so I can't make mischief with the public. :rob

Matt
Sounds like a good get together at a very quiet time of year, will change work day and invite my mates.

It would be a shame not to keep Matt busy.:augie
Nick

PS directions or map?

Ive put a link to this thread on adventure bike rider site might just draw a few more peeeps over for you

good luck hope your buddy does well its a brave man to open up in hard times but if he can get through then things will go really well in the long term

Fortune favours the brave or is it he who dares wins ?

I might have to make a visit also, but im not a greedy so and so and wont eat all ya bacon butties

mike

Hi folks,

I think THIS should link to Google Maps, and should (if it actually worked) show a green arrow right on the roof of Cliff's unit. Ignore the address on there and the little balloon with "A" on it, as I had a bit of a moment and can't get rid. It looks a bit different to the Google Street View now with the new frontage etc!

The address is Unit 19, Inca Business Park, Acton, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 0BB. I will make sure there are some signs, but if you get to Wally's you are in the right place and just keep going up the road then left.

Cheers,

Matt

Ive put a link to this thread on adventure bike rider site might just draw a few more peeeps over for you

good luck hope your buddy does well its a brave man to open up in hard times but if he can get through then things will go really well in the long term

Fortune favours the brave or is it he who dares wins ?

I might have to make a visit also, but im not a greedy so and so and wont eat all ya bacon butties

mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for that. Very much appreciated and I look forward to serving you with the bacon rolls and tea.

Cheers,

Matt :thumb

Only a short 31 miles from me, so if I'm not working I'll see if I can get
over. If I don't I'm sure I'll be there pretty soonish :D

Adventuire Bike Shop location

Here are contact and location details.

Cliff Batley
The Adventure Bike Shop
Unit 19, Inca Business Park, Acton, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 0BB

Tel: Mob: 07966 015607
Home: 01787 372901

Garmin Waypoint to entrance: N52 04.756 E0 44.968

You have to locate No 19 when you get there!

Safe riding,
Mike Davies

Attachments

• Entrance to Inca Indust Park (Cliff Batley) (12).gdb
    178 bytes · Views: 45

Back
Top Bottom