Allyearbiker

Russell,

don't understand why you posted that, I replied to your PM in a timely fashion, (22/10/2013) sorry to disappoint you but due to other work commitments I am not taking on any new customers for the time being.

Malcolm, the reason I posted this is because you carried out a job on the 26th which was 4 days after you said to me you had stopped working for Allyearbiker so seems you will do some folks bikes but not others!!

Also, from what I understand Allyearbiker think you left a few months ago so if you are offering this service are you doing it with or without their permission?

You'll be shiteing yourself now then eh? JohnnyBoxerKleenex has revealed the gritters are out......

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

I don't think cleaning a motorbike and applying ACF50 is something "Allyearbiker" have exclusive rights to.

:nenau

I don't think cleaning a motorbike and applying ACF50 is something "Allyearbiker" have exclusive rights to.

:nenau

It is if you are using their name and charging folk money for it as Allyearbiker is a "franchise" arrangement :pullface

Just to reassure anyone who may read this I do hold a Franchise for Allyearbiker.

I know everyone who's posted here and all are fine upstanding chaps but I have to ask, what's the point of holding the franchise if you're not taking on the work? surely this is either a dis-service to all year biker or someone else can also have the franchise in the same area?

I'm not trying to stir things up but either Bayman has the area tied up or there's a opportunity for someone who wants the work.

For the record, I have used his service and found it excellent.

Well I'm sure Bayman has his own reasons for the way he runs his business, and it appears that some people just can't take no for an answer. :nenau

I'd originally tried to organise a visit from him well over a year ago, but personal circumstances and ill health meant that I had to cry off.

MAYBE that's why I managed to re-book the bike for a treatment.

He did say that he was extremely busy and that he could only squeeze me in between his other commitments & a bike trip to Scotland :aidan

and MAYBE it worked out ok because we only live a few streets apart. :augie

Well I'm sure Bayman has his own reasons for the way he runs his business, and it appears that some people just can't take no for an answer. :nenau

Its not that I can't take no for an answer, just he is local and is from what he says still holds a franchise of the company and more importantly he is local which means he could do 1 or 2 bikes here as opposed to me having to get 3 or 4 here!!

So when he replied to me saying he NO LONGER worked for Allyearbiker and then I read the post he had just done someone's bike I became very confused so posted on this thread asking him to do my bike - then this escalated to an argument in open forum.

So as Mort states, why hold the franchise and not offer the service - having said that I would not ask Bayman to do my bike now for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

Could you no do it yourself? You wank from home and it'd save gannin on aboot it

Could you no do it yourself? You wank from home and it'd save gannin on aboot it

Not sure how you know I work from home and don't know if your typo was deliberate or not but I was willing to pay for a service was all and now it has become an argument - not my effing fault either.

Would it not be better if Bayman had said he was not offering this service in the first place on open forum? Why do one bike and not another? Is it a way to try and rip off Allyearbiker and the franchise he is using as they take a fee from the jobs booked in unless you don't book in using their system?

I really don't know and to be honest don't give a f**k anymore as I will get someone else from Allyearbiker to do it :thumb2

Nee probs Chris.......see you on the 23rd in Das Boothaus

Back
Top Bottom