How many R100GSPD's ?

Fixed it for you Paul -
It''s not just a PD, it's a Classic. Still looks to be plenty more space in the garage -room for at least 1 more !

Attachments

• PW Cymru's classic.jpg
    PW Cymru's classic.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 275
Another - though I'll be stripping all the preposterous bling off it to put it into gs mode, why you like the overweight ugly buggers over the real R100GS I know not :D

And the classic is just a blinged over PD yeuch :barf

like one on it's side below!

Attachments

• Resize of oops.jpg
    Resize of oops.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 238
Be nice to see your bike in its intended vertical position though :bounce1

Oh all right then - but it's still getting chopped...

But I'll be keeping all the tart bits to reinstall in future - now there's the beauty of having two :thumb

PS rarity and value is entirely due to the 'good' folk here - in reallity these things should be going for £2.5K and being used, sadly, they are mainly garaged...as very very occassional rides...for you lot...you know who you are :p

Attachments

• PDCassic.jpg
    PDCassic.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 390
don't double count as already claimed mine here but now a photo too...

Attachments

• R100GSPD 1.jpg
    R100GSPD 1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 246
Does not account for those incorrectly described on the V5, on one of my two PD's the model is shown as 3.3L, don't know how that came about, I guess I really ought to get them to change it:)

Almost forgot mine, here's another! Technically, it's not in the UK as we have our own licensing system but it was on a UK H reg till quite recently

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 185
Here's my 89 PD, i really really like this bike!:D
BMWPD005.jpg

Mine is almost identical to this one, and the nicest colour scheme I think. She's been dry stored for six years as the Pan I've ridden regularly for ten years is finally going. Too old, legs too short, etc. So I have plans for the PD. I already have a lower front mudguard and shall strip the bike down to strengthen and repaint the frame. The engine always went well but I want to check it over to cure some oil leaks. It'll be nice to have a lighter and more manouverable bike than the Pan although she's been a reliable, if heavy, old girl over the years.

I already have Touratech panniers and a single seat. The tank is missing it's red stripe and lettering. The lettering is a sticker I'm told but is the stripe painted on?

Bit late on my part

Bit late on my part but picture of Archie's PD on right with mine on the left,
Picture taken when I first got mine prior to twin headlight mod and various others along the way.:beerjug::beerjug:

Attachments

• Archies.jpg
    Archies.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 147
Thanks Paul, better late then never and you already knew what it looked like..!!

no pretty purple ones so far

Oh all right then , but the "Anti Purple League" will be around with their smart arsed remarks, but do I care ?.........:moped:

DSC00896.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

Made a few improvements since these pics, but still purple ( or Plumb, as some would have it).
Not very many of the purple ones around, which is a shame as I really like the colour.........:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom