Camping Weekend 2/3/4 August 2012 @ Lower Lode inn Gloucestershire

Its been suggested as the August Allcomers weekend! think it might have to be moved soon to gs events

Add me to the camping list please, been out of touch for a while, be good to catch up.:beerjug:

Just booked a double room :Motomartin

Chaps... Lyn's now put her leave request in and this one's a no go :(

i've booked a double room.... all they've done is take my name and number.... does anyone want my booking?

If not I'll just ring up and cancel..... this will give someone the opportunity to camp in comfort :D

Just confirming whether or not I can get a green card from the "Domestic Chief of Staff" - I may struggle as I have cut the timings a bit tight.......

Chaps... Lyn's now put her leave request in and this one's a no go :(

i've booked a double room.... all they've done is take my name and number.... does anyone want my booking?

If not I'll just ring up and cancel..... this will give someone the opportunity to camp in comfort :D

Anyone before I ring up and cancel? :(

If its Camping there are no deposits required as yet but i may repost as national event and make it more official. I will talk to the site and see if we can get some entertainment arranged!

OK Boys and Girls we are now a National and Event and so far we have the following numbers so please let me know if your also up for it.

I am going to do a wreckie in a few weeks to see what pleasures we can arrange for the weekend.:beer::beer

Beano
Abrasion
Rich
Rocket dog
Phil L
Dinge
Charnwood John
Duchess
Mikeyboy
Littlele800gs
Noel
Mr K
Ballistic
Reyno
David Nimrod

lower lode

Hi all the lode has been holding all sorts of bike events for over 20 years that's how long i have been going there. Sam the landlady will do all she can to make you welcome.

As for food the outside on site van can be very poor service/quality but the pub grub is A1

Wide variety of real ales at sensible prices good beer garden bang on the river bank.

Top site for a weekend do i have no association with the pub or staff but praise is due here i live in Gloucestershire its one of our best rally sites.

Hope to see you there Paul

Hi all the lode has been holding all sorts of bike events for over 20 years that's how long i have been going there. Sam the landlady will do all she can to make you welcome.

As for food the outside on site van can be very poor service/quality but the pub grub is A1

Wide variety of real ales at sensible prices good beer garden bang on the river bank.

Top site for a weekend do i have no association with the pub or staff but praise is due here i live in Gloucestershire its one of our best rally sites.

That's the kind of first post I like to see :thumb

Paul... if you can find me, I'll buy you a pint :D

Welcome to the Mad House Paul and thanks for your feedback. Hopefully we will have a good turnout.
I am going to see if we can get some entertainment arranged for the Saturday night but I am sure we can make our own fun with all the special ales on offer.

Glad to see your joining us:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom