Norway.

Norway, 25th to 30th June

Anne & I will be staying in Ulvik for 5 nights and doing day trips to various places during this week, we could maybe meet up for coffee?

Fergus

Re: Norway, 25th to 30th June

Firegus said:
Anne & I will be staying in Ulvik for 5 nights and doing day trips to various places during this week, we could maybe meet up for coffee?

Fergus

I wish could!

The ferry from Kristiansand leaves 26th June.... Me and my boyfriend are going to Newcastle.

-Do you arrive Kristiansand 25th? If you pass Oslo that day perhaps I can meet you? I'm going to be busy packing for my trip to UK, but if you pass here maybe I can meet you?

Perhaps we can meet in York or Whitby or Goathland (Aidensfield) 3th July? We don't know exactly where we'll be, but I hope we stay at Goathland Hotel for a night.

How do we fix this?
:confused:

:) Liv.

Meet up

Liv,

We arrive in Bergen on the 25th June, could maybe arrange a meet on your way to the ferry on the 26th?

Fergus

Hi Firegus!

I'm getting the same ferry as you arrive with, but from Kristiansand, not Bergen.

Take a look at the map; you are going in the opposite direction if you plan to go to Ulvik.

But if you want to ride down to Kristiansand from Bergen, and meet me in Kristiansand 26th, that's nice!
If you do that you'll gonna meet 23 BMW's and 35 persons; all going to Newcastle and Edinburgh!

:beer: Liv.

Back
Top Bottom