Husqvarna Baja

Mav

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Also known as 'How the Moab concept should've been done' :D

Husqvarna-Baja-Concept.jpg

Husqvarna-Baja-Concept12.jpg

Me likey!

i think it looks cool as i have seen it at the nec but the head light does not look like it will do much.

Nice ,like the retro heat shield look on the exhaust,watched Pawn Stars ruin a old Husky the other night on the telly ,owned a old Husky 360 lovely looking old bikes wish I still had it .:beerjug:

i think it looks cool as i have seen it at the nec but the head light does not look like it will do much.

Did you see this... or the Moab concept? Didn't think any pics had been released of this bike before now...

I thought you liked bikes without lights. They making a statement of your independence and rebellious, non-conformist, streak?

Looking at pic1, the size of the engine to the rest of the bike doesn't seem right! It's a 650 single right, but the frame looks tiny around it..... making the bike like.... serow sized?:nenau

But, I'm with you Mav.... me likey too.:thumb2

the MOAB is a concept bike and there is only one in existence that is the one in the piccys and the very one seen at the bike show..

im not sure it would work, they would sell more if they kept he design as true to the original bike as possible and building a modern classic?

tottally retro but for the engine and a suspension mod!!

Slimbo - I'm confused. This bike is different to the Moab... Are you saying this bike is a tweaked Moab?

,,,,,,,,,,,,and I'm confused now too :D

I though the one at the top of the page was the 'Moab' concept bike :nenau

Is the one below the one you are referring to as the 'Moab'? (in many ways much nicer than the bike in the OP. Whilst not as stylish much more retro in it's 'stripped down & basic' look).

HUSQVARNATC449CROSSCLASSIC.jpg

Andres

This is the Moab as seen at the NEC:

43202.jpg

It maybe as simple as changing the mudguard and front forks...

Back
Top Bottom