Date change. One week earlier to 1,2 & 3rd June

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all.

It has been necessary to move the date of this years event and bring it forward one week so it will now be on the first week in June ie Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd June.

I hope that doesn't cause any problems for anyone who had already made plans. I know some people couldn't make the original dates so maybe this will help some.

I'll only start taking names, numbers and deposits nearer the time as it is still over four months away.

Hi all.

It has been necessary to move the date of this years event and bring it forward one week so it will now be on the first week in June ie Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd June.

I hope that doesn't cause any problems for anyone who had already made plans. I know some people couldn't make the original dates so maybe this will help some.

I'll only start taking names, numbers and deposits nearer the time as it is still over four months away.

Works perfectly for me Sid. Sorry I didn't make it last year, this year I shall be attending with Bertha so that pops is still there in spirit. Hopefully it'll be nice and warm, but if not I'll have first dibs on the monster blanket I borrowed last time please :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom