Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 65 to 80 of 116

Thread: Carry on up The Cotswolds Again

  1. #65
    Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Buz View Post
    Ferkinall, can't get the day off on the Friday so won't be there in time to help Ash with his erection!

    Wont be leaving home til about 4pm
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

    UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

    Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

  2. #66
    undead Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    booker, high wycombe.
    Posts
    35,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Buz View Post
    Ferkinall, can't get the day off on the Friday so won't be there in time to help Ash with his erection!

    Wont be leaving home til about 4pm
    daughter # 3's birthday on the 31st so may only be a day visitor this year

    always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

  3. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke, England
    Posts
    143
    I will test the UKGSer community at bakermans hog roast, but if all goes as well as im hoping and am told it will, i should be there

  4. #68
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Andover Hampshire, Real ENGLAND
    Posts
    16,852
    Quote Originally Posted by DrogoNevets View Post
    I will test the UKGSer community at bakermans hog roast, but if all goes as well as im hoping and am told it will, i should be there
    raost

  5. #69
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    396

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by BAKERMAN View Post
    raost




    Common FNG error.
    I'm sure I made the same mistake and someone sent me a PM to correct me.

  6. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke, England
    Posts
    143
    Someones going to need to educate me there...

  7. #71
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by DrogoNevets View Post
    Someones going to need to educate me there...
    Hi Steven and welcome to ukgser.

    I too made the mistake of spelling 'Roast' correctly and quickly received a PM from a helpful member subscriber and now a good mate who now rides a white Trumpet.
    Mike informed me that some sharp eyed members would enjoy taking the

    Why 'Raost' is spelt this way I don't know, I'm sure Steve (Bakerman) will say it was intentional and he doesn't have dyslexia.

  8. #72
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    396
    Anyway Steven, maybe I'll see you at Dan & Cal's Cotswolds Camp. .

  9. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    A crazy melon farm
    Posts
    12,782
    Quote Originally Posted by RD. View Post
    Why 'Raost' is spelt this way I don't know, I'm sure Steve (Bakerman) will say it was intentional and he doesn't have dyslexia.
    No he won't

  10. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke, England
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by RD. View Post
    Anyway Steven, maybe I'll see you at Dan & Cal's Cotswolds Camp. .
    firstly, unless you are my father, who has magically hidden the fact he's a biker from me for 25years, or my mother who "feels funny" just looking at bikes, call me steve

    just sounds wierd

    secondly, I am sure you will see me, but Bakerman will have to put ona pretty good show haha

  11. #75
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    396

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by DrogoNevets View Post
    firstly, unless you are my father, who has magically hidden the fact he's a biker from me for 25years, or my mother who "feels funny" just looking at bikes, call me steve

    just sounds wierd

    secondly, I am sure you will see me, but Bakerman will have to put ona pretty good show haha




    Ok, Steven it is then.


    Look forward to meeting you at the Hog Raost or Carry On Up The Cotswolds.
    Bakerman's Hog Raost - It is a great event and I think you'll agree after your first visit.

  12. #76
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Shipston-on-Stour
    Posts
    11,796
    Quote Originally Posted by DrogoNevets View Post
    firstly, unless you are my father, who has magically hidden the fact he's a biker from me for 25years, or my mother who "feels funny" just looking at bikes, call me steve

    just sounds wierd

    secondly, I am sure you will see me, but Bakerman will have to put ona pretty good show haha
    Just remember that Hograost and "Carry on" are two very different events.

    Hograost is undoubtedly the best show of the year. It's a great event with loads of facilities, a great band, and fantastic Hog Roast.

    The Cotswold do is lower key. There are no bands, and only very basic facilities. It's a "bring our own" thing - no drinks for sale. We do lay on food, but it's just £5 for a meal, and you're welcome to cater for yourself if you prefer. There was food left over last year, so you can't say people didn't get their fill!!!!

    Last year we simply had a fire, and sat around in the evening talking bollocks.

    I certainly reccommend doing both, but don't try and compare them - they're very different events
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

  13. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post

    The Cotswold do is lower key. There are no bands, and only very basic facilities. It's a "bring our own" thing - no drinks for sale. We do lay on food, but it's just £5 for a meal, and you're welcome to cater for yourself if you prefer.

    Last year we simply had a fire, and sat around in the evening talking bollocks.
    Sounds good

  14. #78
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    396

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Just remember that Hograost and "Carry on" are two very different events.

    Hograost is undoubtedly the best show of the year. It's a great event with loads of facilities, a great band, and fantastic Hog Roast.

    The Cotswold do is lower key. There are no bands, and only very basic facilities. It's a "bring our own" thing - no drinks for sale. We do lay on food, but it's just £5 for a meal, and you're welcome to cater for yourself if you prefer. There was food left over last year, so you can't say people didn't get their fill!!!!

    Last year we simply had a fire, and sat around in the evening talking bollocks.

    I certainly reccommend doing both, but don't try and compare them - they're very different events


    Spot on - We like both events for different reasons and both events are IMHO excellent.

  15. #79
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Selsey
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by RD. View Post
    Spot on - We like both events for different reasons and both events are IMHO excellent.

    I second that

    Eddie

  16. #80
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    worksop notts
    Posts
    162
    What about the green gusset will he be attending ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"