Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Carry on up The Cotswolds Again

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Buz View Post
    Ferkinall, can't get the day off on the Friday so won't be there in time to help Ash with his erection!

Wont be leaving home til about 4pm
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

undead Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Buz View Post
    Ferkinall, can't get the day off on the Friday so won't be there in time to help Ash with his erection!

Wont be leaving home til about 4pm
    daughter # 3's birthday on the 31st so may only be a day visitor this year

always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

I will test the UKGSer community at bakermans hog roast, but if all goes as well as im hoping and am told it will, i should be there

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by DrogoNevets View Post
    I will test the UKGSer community at bakermans hog roast, but if all goes as well as im hoping and am told it will, i should be there
    raost

Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex, England.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BAKERMAN View Post
    raost

Common FNG error.
    I'm sure I made the same mistake and someone sent me a PM to correct me.

Someones going to need to educate me there...

Someones going to need to educate me there...
    Hi Steven and welcome to ukgser.

I too made the mistake of spelling 'Roast' correctly and quickly received a PM from a helpful member subscriber and now a good mate who now rides a white Trumpet.
    Mike informed me that some sharp eyed members would enjoy taking the

Why 'Raost' is spelt this way I don't know, I'm sure Steve (Bakerman) will say it was intentional and he doesn't have dyslexia.

Anyway Steven, maybe I'll see you at Dan & Cal's Cotswolds Camp. .

Quote Originally Posted by RD. View Post
    Why 'Raost' is spelt this way I don't know, I'm sure Steve (Bakerman) will say it was intentional and he doesn't have dyslexia.
    No he won't

Anyway Steven, maybe I'll see you at Dan & Cal's Cotswolds Camp. .
    firstly, unless you are my father, who has magically hidden the fact he's a biker from me for 25years, or my mother who "feels funny" just looking at bikes, call me steve

just sounds wierd

secondly, I am sure you will see me, but Bakerman will have to put ona pretty good show haha

Wink

firstly, unless you are my father, who has magically hidden the fact he's a biker from me for 25years, or my mother who "feels funny" just looking at bikes, call me steve

just sounds wierd

secondly, I am sure you will see me, but Bakerman will have to put ona pretty good show haha

Ok, Steven it is then.

Look forward to meeting you at the Hog Raost or Carry On Up The Cotswolds.
    Bakerman's Hog Raost - It is a great event and I think you'll agree after your first visit.

just sounds wierd

Just remember that Hograost and "Carry on" are two very different events.

Hograost is undoubtedly the best show of the year. It's a great event with loads of facilities, a great band, and fantastic Hog Roast.

The Cotswold do is lower key. There are no bands, and only very basic facilities. It's a "bring our own" thing - no drinks for sale. We do lay on food, but it's just £5 for a meal, and you're welcome to cater for yourself if you prefer. There was food left over last year, so you can't say people didn't get their fill!!!!

Last year we simply had a fire, and sat around in the evening talking bollocks.

I certainly reccommend doing both, but don't try and compare them - they're very different events
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post

The Cotswold do is lower key. There are no bands, and only very basic facilities. It's a "bring our own" thing - no drinks for sale. We do lay on food, but it's just £5 for a meal, and you're welcome to cater for yourself if you prefer.

Sounds good

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Just remember that Hograost and "Carry on" are two very different events.

Hograost is undoubtedly the best show of the year. It's a great event with loads of facilities, a great band, and fantastic Hog Roast.

The Cotswold do is lower key. There are no bands, and only very basic facilities. It's a "bring our own" thing - no drinks for sale. We do lay on food, but it's just £5 for a meal, and you're welcome to cater for yourself if you prefer. There was food left over last year, so you can't say people didn't get their fill!!!!

I certainly reccommend doing both, but don't try and compare them - they're very different events

Spot on - We like both events for different reasons and both events are IMHO excellent.

Spot on - We like both events for different reasons and both events are IMHO excellent.

I second that

Eddie

What about the green gusset will he be attending ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast