Carry on up The Cotswolds Again

Road ride

Really excited, three weeks about now and I'll be sozzled :jager

Just a daft question as I can't be bothered to read through all the threads, but is there a road ride? really enjoyed the last one:D

And....Mort hasn't sold/part-exed/upgraded/divested of farkles my bike yet....how good is that??:thumb

Really excited, three weeks about now and I'll be sozzled :jager

Just a daft question as I can't be bothered to read through all the threads, but is there a road ride? really enjoyed the last one:D

And....Mort hasn't sold/part-exed/upgraded/divested of farkles my bike yet....how good is that??:thumb

:kissy2

It'll be grand:beerjug:

Different to last year - more laid back.

I'm thinking BBQ and beer.

I'm being destroyed by work at the moment, so time is limited, but we'll have a ball,.

DrAlf is running the road ride again so you can expect a good ride:beerjug:

:

DrAlf is running the road ride again so you can expect a good ride:beerjug:

I heard DrAlfs road ride was a belter last year, so I'm going to stay sober on Friday night......:green gri so I will have my racing moves on.....:drool

Forgot all about this till I just saw the thingy across the top of my screen..

Have to check with SWMBO'd.. but I'm up for coming, if MrsDave comes we'll prob be in the car as her knees not 100% after her op earlier in the year, so she's not back on two wheels yet..

BTW the Hook Norton Brewery tour is very good, MrsDave went on it last year.. She'd happily go on it again... although when I met her for lunch 3 pints before midday left her a little merry..

Back
Top Bottom