Carry on up The Cotswolds Again

Looking good so far..........

CV36 5NZ.....Partly cloudy for most of the weekend

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-26 at 10.41.15.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-26 at 10.41.15.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 137
I've got a number of weather shelters (5x3 Marquee and Coleman Event Shelter) plus loads of tarps, so there'll be loads of space to get out of inclement weather!!!

Hoping I can escape from work and family duties and turn up Saturday and stop for the night, fingers crossed.......
Dan- do I need to book food as I'm a maybe or just wing it? ;)

Hoping I can escape from work and family duties and turn up Saturday and stop for the night, fingers crossed.......
Dan- do I need to book food as I'm a maybe or just wing it? ;)

OK - I'll put you down as a maybe.

I'll make sure there is food for you just in case:thumb2

Well after sensitive and protracted negotiations that put peace processes to shame and to give up VIP tickets to Paralympic rowing at Eton on Saturday I am finally relieved that I shall be in attendance at Toad II.

Any pathetic attempts to suggest this is a highly coincidental situation that has come about since Trippy bailed..... :augie

My first GS weekend in years other than Hograost - long overdue and I'm glad it's this one :thumb

Now over to the food thread..... :D

Well after sensitive and protracted negotiations that put peace processes to shame and to give up VIP tickets to Paralympic rowing at Eton on Saturday I am finally relieved that I shall be in attendance at Toad II.

Any pathetic attempts to suggest this is a highly coincidental situation that has come about since Trippy bailed..... :augie

My first GS weekend in years other than Hograost - long overdue and I'm glad it's this one :thumb

Now over to the food thread..... :D

:clap:beerjug:

:D

I really would love to go to this weekend and am a bit pissed at missing it, however after a great season watching and scoring matches for Wivey II's it would be a real shame not to be there when Euan and the chaps hopefully get promotion.

Trippy

:D

I really would love to go to this weekend and am a bit pissed at missing it, however after a great season watching and scoring matches for Wivey II's it would be a real shame not to be there when Euan and the chaps hopefully get promotion.

The good thing about you, which others may not appreciate is you put Euan first :blast We were looking forward to seeing you, but for sure, putting your lad first will always score a 10 in my book:D
Your a bloody ****er though as Sue and I were looking forward to catching up with you:thumb

West Midlands

I've got a number of weather shelters (5x3 Marquee and Coleman Event Shelter) plus loads of tarps, so there'll be loads of space to get out of inclement weather!!!

:hideThis will prove the West Mids is not dead, a major influx of folks to sleep under a myriad of tarps and various other shelters................. :D:blast:thumb:topic

The good thing about you, which others may not appreciate is you put Euan first :blast We were looking forward to seeing you, but for sure, putting your lad first will always score a 10 in my book:D
Your a bloody ****er though as Sue and I were looking forward to catching up with you:thumb

Thank you Freddie, I was really looking forward to seeing you both as well.

If he was a full time dad he'd just be glad to get away. :D

Wivey II's won, now waiting on the result of the Kilve game next week to see if we have got promotion. Great night in the Bear and I can type pissed :thumb2 :beer::beer:

Back
Top Bottom