Carry on up The Cotswolds Again

I thought you weren't doing it this year :nenau

Due to unforseen circumstances (Too many comitments and an empty wallet :confused:) We missed out on last years event :tears

I have checked the diary. We are currently free that weekend.

:JB:JB:ChrisKelly:roll:clap:D:thumb2:thumb:p:beer::beerjug::jager:Motomartin:hug:JB:JB:JB:JB

See you there folks :thumb2

Val.

PS: We'll bring our own loo and dog. No kids though....just toys.

Some reet dafties going this year...........:augie

Would really, really love to go! We missed last year and looks like we're gonna miss this year:blast

Kev is going on a 6 week trip to Siberia 3rd week in July and I'm heading out Ukraine direction to meet him so most likely will miss this!:(

Am raging cos it looked like a fab do last year!!!:friday

I'll put it in the diary on the off chance that Kev's delayed cos I might make it on my way through the Uk to get to the continent:thumb

I was in two minds as it was alot of work last year, but then it was also alot of fun, so - here we go again:JB

I volunteer ASH to help you with the washing up :D

Carry on up The Cotswolds Again

The return of the very best Cotswolds based UKGSer event this year.

31st August to 2nd September 2012

A bargain for only £5 per person per night.

A back to basics camping weekend on the outskirts of Long Compton on the Oxfordshire/Warwickshire border on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds.

Back to basics means that there are toilets and sinks, but no showers.

P1050543.jpg

Location – Mill Farm Camping, Long Compton, Warwickshire, CV36 5NZ

DSCF1291.jpg

Camping and wobblyboxes only on site although there are B&Bs available in the area. PM me if you want details.

Pre-booked food will be available on Friday and Saturday evenings (£5 per person), and breakfast will also be available. Otherwise you are welcome to cater for yourselves.

DSCF1290.jpg

Please bring you own drinks - it keeps it simple and keeps the costs down.

There is likely to be a Road Ride, an Off-Road Ride, and a Tosser’s Tour of the local Hook Norton Brewery which is less than 5 miles from the site if desired.

The site allow dogs, camp fires and children, although you do have to bring your own, and clear up after them!

There will be a central camp fire for all as well.

As per last year there will be stickers and polo shirts.

I'm interested in any suggestions to improve the event, so let me know you're thoughts.

P1050609.jpg
Your wife looks fed up.......:jager

Bugger - I missed last years due to taking the family on holiday now it looks as though I will miss this years due to taking the family to the Frocester beer festival.......

Tom

I was in two minds as it was alot of work last year, but then it was also alot of fun, so - here we go again:JB

If I can make it I'll volunteer my time in the Cook House although I'd like to take part in a couple of hours of Mav's trails, if he's doing them.

We'll be along of course. I'll try not to crash the car this time.

Did you eventually take the blame. :nenau

We, the Germs and 'D' would like to come in C1OUS as the Second of September has a Meaning for us. Is there a more specific location for our 'Trusty Sat Nav'!!!, do we need to firmly book and pay in advance or just turn up, park up, sleep till the bar opens, and then drink, talk Bollocks, fall over, be dragged orf and say Thanks in the morning as usual :nenau:nenau

We, the Germs and 'D' would like to come in C1OUS as the Second of September has a Meaning for us. Is there a more specific location for our 'Trusty Sat Nav'!!!, do we need to firmly book and pay in advance or just turn up, park up, sleep till the bar opens, and then drink, talk Bollocks, fall over, be dragged orf and say Thanks in the morning as usual :nenau:nenau

Location – Mill Farm Camping, Long Compton, Warwickshire, CV36 5NZ :aidan

Back
Top Bottom