Carry on up The Cotswolds Again

We, the Germs and 'D' would like to come in C1OUS as the Second of September has a Meaning for us. Is there a more specific location for our 'Trusty Sat Nav'!!!, do we need to firmly book and pay in advance or just turn up, park up, sleep till the bar opens, and then drink, talk Bollocks, fall over, be dragged orf and say Thanks in the morning as usual :nenau:nenau

no bar just bring your own:beerjug:

Ferkinall, can't get the day off on the Friday so won't be there in time to help Ash with his erection!

Wont be leaving home til about 4pm :tears

Ferkinall, can't get the day off on the Friday so won't be there in time to help Ash with his erection!

Wont be leaving home til about 4pm :tears

:eek ;)

I will test the UKGSer community at bakermans hog roast, but if all goes as well as im hoping and am told it will, i should be there :)

Someones going to need to educate me there...

Hi Steven and welcome to ukgser.

I too made the mistake of spelling 'Roast' correctly and quickly received a PM from a helpful member subscriber and now a good mate who now rides a white Trumpet. ;)
Mike informed me that some sharp eyed members would enjoy taking the :monkeypiz

Why 'Raost' is spelt this way I don't know, I'm sure Steve (Bakerman) will say it was intentional and he doesn't have dyslexia. :pullface

Anyway Steven, maybe I'll see you at Dan & Cal's Cotswolds Camp. :thumb2.

firstly, unless you are my father, who has magically hidden the fact he's a biker from me for 25years, or my mother who "feels funny" just looking at bikes, call me steve

just sounds wierd:p

secondly, I am sure you will see me, but Bakerman will have to put ona pretty good show :p ;) haha

firstly, unless you are my father, who has magically hidden the fact he's a biker from me for 25years, or my mother who "feels funny" just looking at bikes, call me steve

secondly, I am sure you will see me, but Bakerman will have to put ona pretty good show :p ;) haha

:thedummy :thedummy

Ok, Steven it is then. :aidan

Look forward to meeting you at the Hog Raost or Carry On Up The Cotswolds.
Bakerman's Hog Raost - It is a great event and I think you'll agree after your first visit. :thumb2

Just remember that Hograost and "Carry on" are two very different events.

Hograost is undoubtedly the best show of the year. It's a great event with loads of facilities, a great band, and fantastic Hog Roast.

The Cotswold do is lower key. There are no bands, and only very basic facilities. It's a "bring our own" thing - no drinks for sale. We do lay on food, but it's just £5 for a meal, and you're welcome to cater for yourself if you prefer. There was food left over last year, so you can't say people didn't get their fill!!!!

Last year we simply had a fire, and sat around in the evening talking bollocks.

I certainly reccommend doing both, but don't try and compare them - they're very different events :thumb2

The Cotswold do is lower key. There are no bands, and only very basic facilities. It's a "bring our own" thing - no drinks for sale. We do lay on food, but it's just £5 for a meal, and you're welcome to cater for yourself if you prefer.

Sounds good :thumb2

Just remember that Hograost and "Carry on" are two very different events.

Hograost is undoubtedly the best show of the year. It's a great event with loads of facilities, a great band, and fantastic Hog Roast.

The Cotswold do is lower key. There are no bands, and only very basic facilities. It's a "bring our own" thing - no drinks for sale. We do lay on food, but it's just £5 for a meal, and you're welcome to cater for yourself if you prefer. There was food left over last year, so you can't say people didn't get their fill!!!!

I certainly reccommend doing both, but don't try and compare them - they're very different events :thumb2

Spot on :thumb2 - We like both events for different reasons and both events are IMHO excellent. :clap

Back
Top Bottom