Classic bike Show. Shepton Mallet, The Bath and West Showground, 18/19 Feb.

Devon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Usually a very good show. I hope to be there on the Saturday. Bonhams have an interesting looking auction on: http://www.bonhams.com/eur/auction/20254/ Some lovely old barn find Brit bikes.
Anyone else hoping to go along?

I'll be there for the whole weekend helping to man the Taunton & District British & Classic Motorcycle Club stand -also known as "Hells Winklies"! :D

I've got my Guzzi T3 California on the stand. Please feel free to come and say hello. I might even be able to brew you up a cuppa in the wobblybox! :thumb2

Andy

Some lovely old barn find Brit bikes.

Some of those estimates look at little on the low side?

I've got my Guzzi T3 California on the stand. Please feel free to come and say hello. I might even be able to brew you up a cuppa in the wobblybox! :thumb2

Andy

I'll look out for you :beerjug:

Some of those estimates look at little on the low side?
The last couple of years prices at these sorts of auctions for ordinary bikes don't seem to make ebay prices, even with the buyer's premium. Plenty of bikes to go around and hopefully the dealers won't snaffle them all up.

Saturday for me andy, hopefully see you there, perhaps you will add to your bike collection!!!!!:eek:

I expect to be there with Barry and Badger. That Sunbeam looks interesting......................

Might see you there then Trippy :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom