MY TRITON

Nitpicking

Rear light and numberplate need to be a bit higher to lessen the gap.
Not keen on Dunstall Decibel silencers.
Needs Chronometric speedo and rev counter.
Otherwise a lovely Triton :thumb2

why

why ?
How many tritons have you built ???? please send your pictures.There is always someone to piss on the parade.if you can recall
there is no fixed criteria cafe racer made of parts from the garden shed .
mind you there is always 1 in the bunch. I won't post any more picys have a nice day:D
roger

why ?
How many tritons have you built ???? please send your pictures.There is always someone to piss on the parade.if you can recall
mind you there is always 1 in the bunch. I won't post any more picys have a nice day:D
roger

Roger, You have a great looking bike :cool: Sharing opinions isn't the same as criticism. Lighten up, a lot of people are interested in your bike and the story behind it :thumb2

Put your dummy back in and start giving some more info. The bike looks great, how about a blow by blow account of how the rebuild went and costs etc? Don't be put off by minor criticism from people who want to be perfectionists.

i think

its fookin gorgeous, sadly this is the closest I'll get to using a Triton.
T80xr-triton-electric-shower.jpg

To post large format pictures you have to host them on Flickr or similar sites. There are free accounts available. Upload the pictures to the hosting site and then copy the code from the picture and paste it into your thread. Detailed instructions on here somewhere.

Great looking bike.

Whilst Den knows a thing or ten I believe that variety is the spice of life?

why ?
roger

Stop being silly Roger. You have built a lovely bike. You should feel proud of it.
I wasnt trying to piss on your parade.
Didnt you realise that it was just some smart c*nt trying to show-off what he knew about old cafe racers, using words like chronometric and things.

I was a young kid when the local 'greasers' used to gather at the Visochies? cafe in Kirkcaldy with their Dommies and tritons and tribsas etc. I knew every finned carb intake extension, every make of alloy tank, every twin leading shoe version of front brake conversion. A true young bikey nerd.
It was years before I was old enought to build bikes, and by that time, the cafe racers were out of fashion and so we built choppers. Mine was a Velo rigid frame with a tiger100 pre unit alloy motor in it... lovely.

Sorry that you have taken my comments the wrong way.

YER NUMBER PLATE'S STILL TOO LOW !!

now thats what I call a clean machine!
well done...now enjoy!:thumb2

sadly mine spent most of its time vibrating bits off, especially the rocker box covers..when it actaully got out on the road...

wrote it off in isle of man 1970...landrovers are quite solidly built, it turns out!:blast

Ok den

:rob
Sorry took it the wrong way thanks for the input but the number plate fine where it is :-( lol. :rolleyes:
Have a good one :beerjug:

gorgeous bike Roger, but a solo seat and rear cowling would really set her off:thumb I know a custom part maker for triumphs if you need. I mess with a TBS, no where lovely as your bike though :thumb

any better picys ??:clap

You have made a cracking job of your Triton, picture below is one I put together from a box of bits, 1960 T110 pre unit, which I still had it.

:beerjug::beerjug:

Attachments

• triton.jpg
    triton.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 105

Back
Top Bottom