• 1 New Bike UKGSER.jpg
    1 New Bike UKGSER.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 484
  • 4 New Bike UKGSER.jpg
    4 New Bike UKGSER.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 423
nice, and best colours too, looks like its loaded with a few nice to haves

baby arrived

Very nice indeed ! Congratulations. I'd have chosen the same !

btw..Hope you don't mind me asking..what type of " split-screen" is that? And how are those spots mounted? Looks far better mounted like that instead of the scaffolding pipework I've seen on other pictures, IMO.

cheers

What a great day to take it out in the frozen wasteland called Britannia. Just get some spiked wheels and give it a go :eek. Many happy miles. :thumb

Excellent bike, my mate had a test ride on that very one. He said you could hold it on the rev limiter in 3rd all day, mind you it was brand new then.

:hide

what type of " split-screen" is that? And how are those spots mounted? Looks far better mounted like that instead of the scaffolding pipework I've seen on other pictures, IMO.

cheers

:rob:rob:rob:rob

Screen is a Givi Airflow......very similar to the ones the guys in the 1200 section are recommending.

As for the spots, I got them as part of the deal. They are Yamaha ones and were fitted by the dealer. This is a normal fitment although they come with extra brackets so that you can fit them to the Yam crash bars.

Mike

What a great day to take it out in the frozen wasteland called Britannia. Just get some spiked wheels and give it a go :eek. Many happy miles. :thumb

:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob

Dealer delivered it. Too much ice around for me at the moment.

Mike

new baby

Thanks very much. Between this and the Wasp-mobile...getting very green !

cheers

Phew, thought this was more baby shite:D

Back
Top Bottom