why so many new ones for sale

Here:- www.ukrm.info ?

I don't know if my security settings don't like the place but nearly all the entries were dated 2001:nenau

That is a website created by one of the former regulars. He's not very well at the moment so it is unlikely to be amended

UKRM is a usenet newsgroup, full name uk.rec.motorcycles - a text only medium that is as old as the internet. It was founded in the mid 1990s and I've been a regular since 1999. There is no moderation and the posts can be quite robust.

The best way to read it if you do not have usenet/newsgroup access (you can get it free) is to use google groups at https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/uk.rec.motorcycles
Nowadays, most of the content is about smartphones, cameras & other off topic crap. I still use it as I've met most of the regulars in real life and just like this place, use it to arrange aspects of my social life, including getting a shag, something this place has yet to live up to...

Bridgend Yamaha

Anybody got a good contact at Bridgend ( JT motocycles) Yamaha? ...someone willing to make a decent deal on a 2011 " new" S-10 they have in stock? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom