Indian phone call to house.... Computer hack

Achim blames Richie's son for Richie's simple typo error .......

and

Kamikaze pulls Achim - quoting the wrong "There"

Do you think perhaps that the two of you have missed the thread subject? :nenau

Al

Read the thread. Both your statements above are wrong. :blast

To answer your question, though......No.
I know Richie.
I don't have an answer to his question.
I've met his son.....a very nice lad.
His son shouldn't be put down by somebody who doesn't know him.

In an arrogant put-down, Achim told 61nearlybold that he should have started a sentence with THEIR instead of THERE.
He was wrong.
61nearlybold was right.
I was pointing out that mistake, only because of the arrogance of the corrector :nenau

Being arrogant isn't nice to see but being arrogant and wrong is. :D

Feck, I hope I haven't made a mistake now. :green gri

Read the thread. Both your statements above are wrong. :blast

To answer your question, though......No.
I know Richie.
I don't have an answer to his question.
I've met his son.....a very nice lad.
His son shouldn't be put down by somebody who doesn't know him.

In an arrogant put-down, Achim told 61nearlybold that he should have started a sentence with THEIR instead of THERE.
He was wrong.
61nearlybold was right.
I was pointing out that mistake, only because of the arrogance of the corrector :nenau

Being arrogant isn't nice to see but being arrogant and wrong is. :D

Feck, I hope I haven't made a mistake now. :green gri

Nope - I don't think so......

Achim picked up on the typo "thier".............

[Edit - I'm bloody lost now! ]

Attachments

• Resize of Their.JPG
    Resize of Their.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 196
  • Resize of There.JPG
    Resize of There.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 191

True, a bit of confusion crept in there....but 61nearlybold's pointing out the redundant "can" in Achim's rather high handed post was correct.

And 'their' is not a personal pronoun, it's a possessive pronoun.

You can call me a grammar nazi now, if you want.:nenau

I'm never gonna speak to an INDIAN again. Bloody troublemakers!!!!

Was it Kerpal?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fqejYgs0l7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For heavens sake ................. just install and run any of the thousands of free Linux variants out there, and then you won't have an operating system prone to viruses etc etc. Ubuntu is a good choice.

And 'their' is not a personal pronoun, it's a possessive pronoun.

You can call me a grammar nazi now, if you want.:nenau

I don't think you can qualify as a grammar Nazi if you don't capitalise 'Nazi' :nenau

OMG I made a typo. (their instead of thier or was it thier instead of their)
Bottom line is Achim is an arragant superior person (thought of other descritions but I am not a swearing person) who has no right commenting on other peoples children like that.
Then I am only a result of secondry education in the 60's so a personal pronoun or a progressive pronoun are like a canbus systems to me.
Achim, you either had a bad day at work when you read this thread or you are an arrogant XXXXXX
:rob
ps. to all - please do not check for typo's as I am human.:ronno
pps richie, hope all is well, believe me your boy is normal, this has happened to many adults, actaully I can think of one person I would love to get caught by this scam. Note to all hackers ????????????????????????????????

OMG I made a typo. (their instead of thier or was it thier instead of their)
Bottom line is Achim is an arragant superior person (thought of other descritions but I am not a swearing person) who has no right commenting on other peoples children like that.
Then I am only a result of secondry education in the 60's so a personal pronoun or a progressive pronoun are like a canbus systems to me.
Achim, you either had a bad day at work when you read this thread or you are an arrogant XXXXXX
:rob
ps. to all - please do not check for typo's as I am human.:ronno
pps richie, hope all is well, believe me your boy is normal, this has happened to many adults, actaully I can think of one person I would love to get caught by this scam. Note to all hackers ????????????????????????????????

OMG OMG its secondary not secondry
I am getting paranoid, or am I just thick =--------- please this is is not a question

:popcorn

Waiting for Achim's highbrow retort......

:Motomartin

[Edit - I'm bloody lost now! ]

Oops, my mistake. I didn't spot the mispelling "THIER", so took Achim's arrogant correction to be the other "THERE" in the sentence.
You're right. I was wrong. :blast
I know I'm going to pay for my error. :D

On the other hand, it wasn't Richie's typo, it was 61nearlybold's and Richie's son wasn't blamed for it. :augie

BTW, I don't correct grammar.... I'd be very busy if I did.
I just dislike arrogance and, like 61nearlybold, just wanted to burst Achim's arrogance bubble.

Let the pisstaking begin. :hide

Is this the thread with the video of Hitler and his motorbike?

:)

Back
Top Bottom