So who's going.

see... how do you feel now...:mad:

Kin'ell that like like wearing Hi viz....

also why isn't the list in alphabetical order? seem unfair the andrew bloke is stuck below the other chap....

The route is in the can..........

What's wrong with my ride out's? They are like a mini adventure. At least I give you the oportunity to wash the bike at the end.

I should be at the camp. Might take over from Woodsie now :pullface

Any ride out is an adventure - you may hope that the leader at least knows where he wants it to end. There have been a few where I've had to do a bit of editing as the day progresses - but we always get there in the end:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Okay no dust pls :D that Woodsie chap does like dust :D

I thought that was why you bought a white bike - so that the dust didn't show:D:D

and you can't volunteer to be tail end charlie and then complain about a bit of dust:D:D

I may not be camping but I'm OK for the ride.................................

Any ride out is an adventure - you may hope that the leader at least knows where he wants it to end. There have been a few where I've had to do a bit of editing as the day progresses - but we always get there in the end:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I thought that was why you bought a white bike - so that the dust didn't show:D:D

and you can't volunteer to be tail end charlie and then complain about a bit of dust:D:D

I may not be camping but I'm OK for the ride.................................

If it helpps I will be TEC :D

Kin hell

see... how do you feel now...:mad:

Kin'ell that like like wearing Hi viz....

also why isn't the list in alphabetical order? seem unfair the andrew bloke is stuck below the other chap....
this is too complicated for me:blast, i would sooner rebuild a 1200 motor thats easier..I'm off to bed..

Ditchi is doin a pukka curry,he said he will post up a menu soon.

No he didn't. He said he'll suggest a menu for your approval. :rob

From the current list there's going to be around 30 or so attendees and we need to ensure that the catering will be sufficient. I'll be in touch over the next couple of days.

For those who want to know about the catering for the weekend, Nomad and I discussed the following:

1) A Bee Bee Queue on Friday evening, as per last October but better organised, an occasional salad vegetable, properly managed sauce mess, and without any shouting. Also, dependant upon the number of vegetarians I may consider a bespoke offering or you could be prolonging Linda McCartney's legacy. :rolleyes:

2) A Saturday Night Indian Curry, rice and MAYBE chappati or paratha (because it needs someone to look after these). I could do both a chicken and a lamb curry, of a yet to be determined position on the Scoville Scale, and a couple of vegetable (or pescartarian) dishes. I intend to offer flavour over temperature and therefore nobody should have any concerns regarding a melting face; except those whose don't like the tastes of the subcontinent. All diners will be gracefully requested to attend service without be shouted at. :thumb2

3) Breakfasts will be the loosely assembled egg & bacon breadish assembley but could be added to, dependant upon background discussions with the organiser. Further to this you will know when it's available and there will be no shouting to tell you when it is ready. :augie

BTW. I am going to be working with Humbug's recipes, and those which I have found and tried for the Saturday curry. I must offer Humbug my grateful thanks for showing me how to do this, whilst having a go on my own, at creating something many of us enjoy frequently throughout the year. :angel

Note: May Contain Nuts.

No he didn't. He said he'll suggest a menu for your approval. :rob

From the current list there's going to be around 30 or so attendees and we need to ensure that the catering will be sufficient. I'll be in touch over the next couple of days.

For those who want to know about the catering for the weekend, Nomad and I discussed the following:

1) A Bee Bee Queue on Friday evening, as per last October but better organised, an occasional salad vegetable, properly managed sauce mess, and without any shouting. Also, dependant upon the number of vegetarians I may consider a bespoke offering or you could be prolonging Linda McCartney's legacy. :rolleyes:

2) A Saturday Night Indian Curry, rice and MAYBE chappati or paratha (because it needs someone to look after these). I could do both a chicken and a lamb curry, of a yet to be determined position on the Scoville Scale, and a couple of vegetable (or pescartarian) dishes. I intend to offer flavour over temperature and therefore nobody should have any concerns regarding a melting face; except those whose don't like the tastes of the subcontinent. All diners will be gracefully requested to attend service without be shouted at. :thumb2

3) Breakfasts will be the loosely assembled egg & bacon breadish assembley but could be added to, dependant upon background discussions with the organiser. Further to this you will know when it's available and there will be no shouting to tell you when it is ready. :augie

BTW. I am going to be working with Humbug's recipes, and those which I have found and tried for the Saturday curry. I must offer Humbug my grateful thanks for showing me how to do this, whilst having a go on my own, at creating something many of us enjoy frequently throughout the year. :angel

Note: May Contain Nuts.

Will the curry have garlic in it ? it will help with the Honey Badgers :blast

Splendid

It looks like we have 2 wooden tables courtesy of Andrew D, that should keep the chefs happy.
All i need to do is visit costco now and check out the mega pots and frying pans etc.
I picked up some fresh calor gas to day as well.
Ooh it's coming along nicely..
Ive also purloinged a rather nice 240 volt lead too.
Sounds like our curry expert is coming on song with a feast of delictations to energise our taste buds,and send our palettes into the next world.yum.
Honestly that chilli last year was sonic mate, well done.ooh the chocolate.
Nigel are you ok to do the beer again? top chap that you are :friday:bow

Mr. Burns...do you want the optics for the camp?

If so I can give them to Mike to bring along....

Back
Top Bottom