New Honda Trail Bike

Jeez, you may be my new hero.......:rolleyes:
You are not the only dude who has old iron in the shed, but it's not everyones taste, some want new, as y0ur bike was one day in the past, so this bollox of posting old bikes on threads about brand new kit makes zero

Oh dear, I'll be getting my coat then...

Craig I like the look of your bike, i had a sit on the new 250 on saturday, I thought it felt fine and looked good, I beleive its under 4K so not badly priced IMHO. I think it would make an idel commuter for the ride to work.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iJsyCT_ST1k?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@Craig10's bike is something with real character. The new XL will soon fade into nothingness.

Personally I would rather spend the money on an XL250 K0 from about 1973. That's the one with LHS exhaust and grey stripe down the centre of the silver tank. But I had one in 1979/80 and regretted selling it from the day the new owner took it away. *sob*

Failing that a Yamaha 250MX. Gotta love a stroker. :)

Jeez, you may be my new hero.......:rolleyes:
You are not the only dude who has old iron in the shed, but it's not everyones taste, some want new, as y0ur bike was one day in the past, so this bollox of posting old bikes on threads about brand new kit makes zero impact..... why do it? Are you Chuck Norris?;)

OP in mind, JB I reckon HRC will have two new bikes out soon, the 250 based bike based on the bike you have generated this thread about... and yep, with Honda rekindled interest in the rally scene, there will be a 450 variant, which I think will be the bike of the future for some time...... remember the XR500 leading to the XR250, XR600 and then the XR400 domination. They were real bikes in our field.:thumb2

Craig, put your coat back on.
After seeing you do the Kielder K2 Enduro last year on that, i was close to swapping my 1150GSA with you (ok i was exhausted) ha ha
Personally, i thought your bike was fab and the fact that you plug away on it is great.

forgot your Gser name, happy you put the piccy up so I could get back in touch :D

Local copper has just bought one, came round to see me on it the other day.

fantastic looking machine, £4000 he says.

(I also had to listen to tales of the old days - when you could ride the whole length of the Ridgeway etc)

Back
Top Bottom