Respray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon.Wilson

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am thinking of a respray, fancy a change :p. can anybody recommend a local firm doing a good job at a reasonable rate?

Cheers
:type

Is this for an all over orange body tan or your bike? :pullface

I know some one who is just setting up a paint booth in Manchester but they are not quite there yet. They have real Pro's doing the prep and application and are highly regarded restorers of classic cars, so they know their stuff.
All you need to do is decide what you want and they will do it (except that Harley Death Skull airbrushing rubbish) if its possible: They will advise you upon paint & finish choice and tell you if it will work or not.

Let me know if you want more information about being the first job through the door of their new premises. They'll be keen and you'll get a good job.

What bike is it for please?

respray

Hi Sharon

try jkclive1971 a fellow member of this site he also dose the throtel mates

ta tefflon :thumb2

Last edited:
Sharon, it's worth checking with the painter what colours they have left over from previous jobs - paint has become very expensive and if there's a colour that okay you may just get charged for the labour :thumb2

Stu.

Is this for an all over orange body tan or your bike? :pullface

I know some one who is just setting up a paint booth in Manchester but they are not quite there yet. They have real Pro's doing the prep and application and are highly regarded restorers of classic cars, so they know their stuff.
All you need to do is decide what you want and they will do it (except that Harley Death Skull airbrushing rubbish) if its possible: They will advise you upon paint & finish choice and tell you if it will work or not.

Let me know if you want more information about being the first job through the door of their new premises. They'll be keen and you'll get a good job.

What bike is it for please?

Not sure the TOWIE look would suit me LOL!

It’s an F650gs, currently red but I would like to change it to black. I would appreciate some more details.

Cheers

S
:clap

Last edited:
If you want custom work then Alex at Pheonix Customs does great work, hes based in Heywood, just off the M62. Prices are reasonable as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom