Sunday Lunch & Ride

Thanks Barry for a great day out and such jubbly weather:beer: Also great to meet some fellow tossers. Barry .....next time try and avoid EW (extra wide) VW Polos.....wot a pain in the arse that female driver....glad she pulled over :)
Looking forward to the nxt meet up.....THANKS AGAIN Barry....well done.:beer:

After leaving 2 Bridges I went via Tavistock and then down to Looe b4 heading home to plymouth....just to racck up a few extra miles. Got home and had dinner then my son wanted a ride out on my F800R and clocked up 50 miles this evening...

All in all a fab day out, fab riding and great compny....thx tossers:beer:

Great to meet everyone, when is the next one? Next weekend?

Big up

Hope you all got home OK, good to see some new faces and the weather was great.:thumb2

See you all next time

Take care

Thank's Barry,it was nice a nubee was welcomed into the Gs fold,i had a great time:blagblah,jousting with the old bald one:rob who's name escapes me,but his mug does not,
Will look forward to the next time if i am not on shift
Mike

Sunday Lunch and Ride

thanks for a great day out Barry, pity about the weather! :aidan
Ali is going to ring Jean to confirm your suspicious story regards her foot and a trailer!
Great to see the new guys out and joining in the banter, some competition for AL's man love I notice!:augie

really looking forward to the second half of our south Cornwall run, just need a couple of days notice to have a fresh cather fitted! :augie

cheers
john & ali :aidan

Thank's Barry,it was nice a nubee was welcomed into the Gs fold,i had a great time:blagblah,jousting with the old bald one:rob who's name escapes me,but his mug does not,
Will look forward to the next time if i am not on shift
Mike

Get on with your gardening you old git!!!!! allen.:thumb2

Nice to meet some more locals. It does seem however, a bit OTT to need a pace car to set the speed... I'm sure Barry's 1200 wouldn't have gotten much faster as his speedo was probably reading about 75 and I could smell his final drive bearing about to go! :p

Get on with your gardening you old git!!!!! allen.:thumb2

Ooooooo ,dont know about the old git bit,you old fart:eek:
i'me sure you looked older than you let on.:comfort
Mike:pullface
Ho yes been gardening everyday so far this week,as long as the weather continue's.so will i.

Looks like the new chaps switched into the jolly banter mode quickly, or should I say pi** taking, just remember us old un's are wise one's.

HAS ANYONE TOLD BADGERRR IT's HIS RIDE OUT NEXT!!! you all voted for it after some one mentioned it!!!!!!!!! I won't tell him al.:blagblah

Take care and watch out for those EW cars! too most of us they look normal size but some of us have extra wide vision!!!!!!!:augie:augie:augie

Barry G

:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah
sounds about right for Alan :D:D

We had a show of hands about the next ride out (while drinking coffee on the moor) and it seems it's your turn. Any idea of the date yet? :D

We had a show of hands about the next ride out (while drinking coffee on the moor) and it seems it's your turn. Any idea of the date yet? :D

Tomorrow mate, down the coast into Newquay, and get Alan to put the kettle on for 11, well get Chris to show him where the kettle is and show him how it works :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom