CUT-OFF DATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joybringer

Reaction score
Hello fellow Dolomiters...

...it's March already, and I'll be fine-tuning the routes etc over the next few days.

I need to have a final cut-off date, so I will need a roll-call for confirmed 'definites', stop taking requests for additional hangers-on, and start routing on 14 March.

If anyone hasn't reconfirmed by then, I'll have to look at rebooking hotels and things.

As mentioned previously, at least one hotel may still require a small deposit from each of us, purely due to the number of rooms.

Please prepare yourselves to part with €100 by 31st March. Obviously, I'll try to avoid it, but I suspect I'll fail...:augie

Anyhow, not sure of the mechanics of this yet, and whether I want to collect cash from each of you and send on to the hotel, or get you all to contact the hotel directly and pay individually. It'll either be one or t'other to save confusion, so I'll have a think, and when I've thunk, I'll let you know :thumb2

Getting really quite excited now... :JB

RE HOTELS

Hay mate
I'm a definite so if you require any dosh let me know.
Just a thought about letting the group book the (deposit requiring hotel) this may turn into a bun fight . ( Rooms been let to others before we all book etc.)
Might be best if we all paypal you a week before you book ,that way you know who is definitely interested.
Anyway let us know what you want to do.:bounce1

hi mark
yes i am definite for this
as its euro probably easier for you if we all pay direct to hotel by card
if the hotel has a list of names then they can tick em off as payments are made?
let me know which way you decide to play it
russ

Hay mate
I'm a definite so if you require any dosh let me know.
Just a thought about letting the group book the (deposit requiring hotel) this may turn into a bun fight . ( Rooms been let to others before we all book etc.)
Might be best if we all paypal you a week before you book ,that way you know who is definitely interested.
Anyway let us know what you want to do.:bounce1

Thanks for the confirmation.:thumb2

I didn't mean booking the hotel, just paying a deposit for the one hotel that's mentioned it. Everything has already been booked. I just need to make final adjustments to room numbers if anyone drops out.

PayPal is a pain (or can be for some), so I may just use a currency account, give you each all the details, and you each transfer €100 or so to that. Then I transfer the whole lot to the hotel. Or, I just pay it and collect it from you nearer the time.

Anyhow, my head hurts...:eek:

hi mark
yes i am definite for this
as its euro probably easier for you if we all pay direct to hotel by card
if the hotel has a list of names then they can tick em off as payments are made?
let me know which way you decide to play it
russ

Good point. Trouble is, they're Italian :thumb

I'll have a chat with them.

I'm definately in, room's booked in Folkestone and can't wait :)
I'm happy with the deposit either way, just let me know.
I think you'd be brave to pay and then try to collect though :blast

Adrian

Hmmmmmm not sure now :augie

:nenau

:confused:

?????????????????

O.K. count me in :thumb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom