Gettin a bit muddy at Parkwood

Chris G

Reaction score
Hi all

Just got in from the days fun at Tong near Bradford with da boyz [and gurls].

Put the bike away and then just stood and stared at it for a mo, 'cos I still can't belive what this 250Kg lump can do even on the wrong tyres [half worn tourance at the back, nearly illegal tourance up front]. Anyway up n down stuff, wading, fishtailing up a rutted running stream- Bludy great fun [crosser tyres fitted next week:D

Cheers to Jez for sorting it all out, see you all next time

Chris

An excellent venue - thank God for Ladas. Mud, women happy, fireworks and a pub 200yds away, is there more to life?

Thanks Jez

DT

Only managed an hour with Jez and the gang in some great mud!
Dropped it once but H&B did their job.
That Casey chappie in a nutter! What he made his 650PD do is nobodies business!
Great event - back for more???
Thanks Jez!

:illbe

Yeah, well done and cheers Jez, glad i parked my tournace shod GS in the shed and went in the Landie with the chics.
What a mud tyre shod landie will do is f......g amazing, according to a young teacher who was driving it at the time.
Knobblies next on my list.
Dave Boulder (Jim Mc will put some photies on the web when i can be arsed to take his Nikon back,,jim is it waterproof...oops

Muddy fun had by all

Well everyone,
Great time had by one and all at the muddy but fun weekend ride out at Parkwood Off road bash.
Had a blast. Managed to get the seat wet in a BFO puddle ( Lake )
Lots of interseting bits and a few tricky bits as well.

Cheers to Jez for the effort to sort out a fun day. Got wet as a shag going home but I knew thew good weather wouldnt last. Its England after all.

Jim, Dont know about the nutter bit, all you need is a handful of trottle and close your eyes. If you fall off it will only hurt for a day or ten...
Life is short, play hard, and all that.

:smokeboun

See you all in the nud next time.

Case

Opps!!

I meant to say Mud, not that I want to see you all in the nud, to cold for that.

Case

And thank you again Jez !
Top day ! What a playground - make a great event on the other side of winter and spring with a few of the other attractions thrown in. Bev's face has finaly relaxed after all the laughing the girls had in the Landrover (oh and you too Dave - didn't want to suggest you'd changed sex !)
Looking forward to pics.
Casey ain't mad........just very very enthusiastic.
Take one deep pool that we're happy to ride through, then watch Casey accelarate off the berm and get air before landing smack in the middle just puts us into perspective !! ;) .......that or he's mad !
And as for the water skiing on the way home..............
More please !!! C'mon down you others :D

a few photos

This is as good as it gets when I am using the camara

Enjoy

Chris

Attachments

• gspic0008.jpg
    gspic0008.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 513

Back
Top Bottom