Princetown Beer Fest 1st - 4th June

Dave & Val

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just been to the Plume of Feathers for lunch after a long mornings ride and found that over the weekend of the 1st to the 4th June they are having a beer fest to celebrate the jubilee long weekend, so I thought maybe we could get some GSers out for abit of fun!

Yes I know all the hard core airheads will be at Sids weekend so maybe some other soft oilheads want a weekend out in Devon.

If you fancy a Princetown fun weekend - why not pop along and join us for the Fri/Sat?

Venue;
Plume of Feathers
Plymouth Hill
Princetown
Yelverton
Devon
PL20 6QG

Tel : 01822 890240

Accommodation Options:

B&B -several B&B's in Princetown inc the Plume.

Bunkhouse again several bunkhouses in princetown - Prince of Wales, Tor Cafe, Plume.

Camping at the Plume.

This is not an organised event as nothing is planned it'll be up to you to sort out things to do, but hay ho why not turn up meet old mates, chat & sort out what you want to do Saturday / Sunday and drink at the beer fest in the Plume - Proper Job!

P.S. I am inviting many different old friends in different groups in the hope that someone else turns up! :beerjug: so could be a mix of people & bikes.

:friday :barf

I'd love to go but am working all weekend :(
Going to have a walking, eating, drinking weekend down there in July though :thumb2

Would be nice to bob in for a beer as will be in Cornwall then. Been a good few years since I went to Princetown, in fact thinking about it must have been about 2003 a gs do. Wow how things change wife and daughter, mind you still have the gs!!

I'm out: Something only 200 miles from home festival-wise for me...

Maybe another time.

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom