Triumph Tiger 900 Steamer

+1 ORIGINALS, look far better

I've got the same one mine, but fitted differently and they look much better.

You can fit them a good 3 inches further forward by sliding the connector pipes further along the original base collector section (around the bend).

Secondly I've kicked the front end of the cans outwards so they fit nicely with the bodywork.

Lastly, I riveted the original Triumph heat shields on through some spacers to make them blend in (also gets the nasty VENOM! logo out of sight!).

I had 3 and here is one of them on Salisbury Plain, wish I had never sold it.

"If I can only find some pannier rails it will be a good competitor for the BM"

I was in the same situation as you, I wanted to add luggage but Givi had stopped making the Wingrack fitting kits for it.

Then I found out about the Givi racks you can see in the photo which were only sold by Triumph.

So I called my Triumph dealer and they still had them in stock and this was only a few years ago so may be worth a try.

If I can find my parts CD for it I will provide the part numbers.

Mike

And here is the photo I meant to attach.

Attachments

• Sal41 copy small.jpg
    Sal41 copy small.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 3,680
Found the CD

Monorack - (Top Box Rack/Adapter) - Part A2350515

Side Panels (Side Panniers Racks) - Part A2350525

Did a deal on a nice used Corbin seat this week. Gave it a damn good `feed` and it looks brilliant now. I reckon this must be one of the best sorted steamers around now.

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

I love these old 900 triumphs - I had a Sprint Sport, and now have one of the early 900 Trophys, before they did the restyled fairing with the bug eyed headlights :barf

Previous owner had a thing for the old JPS liveried Lotus F1 cars of the 70s, hence the logos

trophy1.jpg

trophy2.jpg

trophy3.jpg

trophy4.jpg

trophy5.jpg

trophy6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom