Good News from Pidcock BMW

(RIP) Arkwright

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A number of senior staff from Sales, Service and Parts have been allowed to leave with no plan to replace them..............(look how much money we'll save!)

Well Done!

As with anything like this there will be more to this than meets the eye. Its very sad given the current situation.

just got back from Pidcocks... didn't seem any different staff to usual... and John's back......:)

just got back from Pidcocks... didn't seem any different staff to usual... and John's back......:)

As per my original post I think you will find the two senior sales staff, the service manager, the parts manager and the dealer principal have either gone or are about to leave. I wonder why?

As per my original post I think you will find the two senior sales staff, the service manager, the parts manager and the dealer principal have either gone or are about to leave. I wonder why?

Is it just me that gets the impression you are pleased about these recent (alleged) developments?

Is it just me that gets the impression you are pleased about these recent (alleged) developments?

Not at all, I think it's very sad, it's just symtomatic of how the business appears to have been run over the last few years! My OP was very much 'tongue in cheek' but that was the thinking when staff left!

'For Andres' I wish I could tell you more.

You're lucky. Whatever staff they have it's more than Motorrad Central have now.....yep the west coast of Scotland just can't support a proper BMW dealership any more for some reason.......

I was there yesterday... saw a couple of bright new faces at the front. Same crew at the back?

I quite liked the old sales approach of "just have a wander and ask if you are interested".

Not sure about strangers acting like they are my friend?

Always find the crew at the back very helpfull.

I was in one afternoon last week, to book in for my 18k service, and although there was no sign of Ritchie (who sold me the GS 2.5 years ago, but I just assumed it was his day off), it was the usual familiar faces at the service desk. Usual helpful response, service and loan bike booked, so nothing unusual there but I didn’t interact with the sales guys, whom I didn’t recognise but then Ritchie was the only one I knew anyway. It’d be shame if he’s gone. I look forward to hearing what’s happened when it’s no longer just rumours.

I'm afraid Ritchie has "left", along with Phil and the senior sales bloke, Steve.
I rang up and asked, mainly because I liked Ritchie.
Hope he's found a better job.

That is a sad blow,Richie was a top bloke.
He was one of a few salesmen that would; always ring you back,be totally honest,know what he was talking about and try his best to put a good deal together. Not many others i would say that about.
I hope someone finds out where he has gone to.
I wish him well:thumb2.

Back
Top Bottom