Hot news...literallly,Flushing loos and showers now on site.

I'm doing another camp there in early May and the unit will be there for that.

Stewart said he intends to install a big tank to hold the jobbies, so looks like it will be permanent:thumb

Nice...that's a great bonus...sales of wet wipes will go down tho......:D:D:D

...sales of wet wipes will go down tho......:D:D:D

Not were I'm concerned: They'll be good for trapping Kentish spiders and Moroccan sand, and they smell nice. :)

I hope the Flushers and Sparks do a good job this weekend because I'm cooking on Saturday night, if the Boss decides which curry we're having...:blast

email sent

Not were I'm concerned: They'll be good for trapping Kentish spiders and Moroccan sand, and they smell nice. :)

I hope the Flushers and Sparks do a good job this weekend because I'm cooking on Saturday night, if the Boss decides which curry we're having...:blast
to you dear sir.

At Last. :beerjug:

It's going to be the Chicken Ceylon: Fairly straight forward and easy to moderate the Scoville scale.

Will contains nuts, or more precisely coconut.

I recieved your message, albeit late :confused:, and will send you my ingredient list. :thumb2

Nuts..

At Last. :beerjug:

It's going to be the Chicken Ceylon: Fairly straight forward and easy to moderate the Scoville scale.

Will contains nuts, or more precisely coconut.

I recieved your message, albeit late :confused:, and will send you my ingredient list. :thumb2
I think the whole field will be full of nuts..

Oh, and Chana Masala for the veggies which purplerobbie and Gromit likes.
Hopefully there'll be a light breeze away from the fire. :camping

Obviously there will be rice as well and maybe, maybe if I can get a helper and the the cooking facilties, some chapatis.

Well thats it

Weve a working party of two, Neil,myself and Stu the farmer pitching in where possible,in between running the farm.:(
Neil is coming all the way from cambridge, top bloke.:thumb

tomorrow? what do you need doing? I might have a morning spare....

I'm coming in from a job so will be "hot!" and in the van....

well...

tomorrow? what do you need doing? I might have a morning spare....

I'm coming in from a job so will be "hot!" and in the van....
Theres some steps to make, 3 toilets to clean,3 hand basins to clean, a door to rehang,a shower to clean and test,several sets of lights to test,some plumbing,and a few other jobs, oh and a 25000 watt generator to bring back from the dead and wire in and spin up.
Well done mate for signing up, top stuff.

Weve a working party of two, Neil,myself and Stu the farmer pitching in where possible,in between running the farm.:(
Neil is coming all the way from cambridge, top bloke.:thumb

Paul,

Not a lot of notice mate, unfortunately.

Let us all know what you need doing and when.

Sam and I may be able to spare an hour tomorrow to help, well Sam will be shooting the bunnies:D

Jon

Youre not wrong

Paul,

Not a lot of notice mate, unfortunately.

Let us all know what you need doing and when.

Sam and I may be able to spare an hour tomorrow to help, well Sam will be shooting the bunnies:D

Jon
I'm trying to sort out stuff for the camp, trying to sort my bike and pack for morocco, trying to wangle some time off work for a funeral for a really good biker friend i had, who was wrongly robbed of life,oh and picking up my daughters new car, trying to find my other daughter a new car before she comes home from new zealand,sell a clapped out old punto,hmm.
Oh and mend a burger bar thats broken.
Notice.. i havnt got time to give myself notice that i should give more notice..:thumb
Oh and if youre bringing your rifle i'll try and pack in my diy gun zeroing kit for sam.:clapworks wonders.

I'm trying to sort out stuff for the camp, trying to sort my bike and pack for morocco, trying to wangle some time off work for a funeral for a really good biker friend i had, who was wrongly robbed of life,oh and picking up my daughters new car, trying to find my other daughter a new car before she comes home from new zealand,sell a clapped out old punto,hmm.
Oh and mend a burger bar thats broken.
Notice.. i havnt got time to give myself notice that i should give more notice..:thumb
Oh and if youre bringing your rifle i'll try and pack in my diy gun zeroing kit for sam.:clapworks wonders.

Not promising anything mate, what time are folks going to be there tomorrow?

Top effort today chaps

Nearly cleaned out, water going in this week,i dont think we'll have the showers working for camp though, fecking wiring is doing our heads in.

We should have flushing loos,handbasins,and running hot and cold water to have have a wash with though :thumb.
Some nurk has nicked the on and off knob from the shower..:blast
Well done Carl, Neil,DaveW,Jon,And sam and I.:clap

It will be nice to have a shyte in comfort woohoo. splendid.

It will be nice to have a shyte in comfort woohoo. splendid.

What's going on at home? :confused:

Do you have to go and perch yourself on top of a windy hill to find a comfortable throne for a shyte?

Is there lighting to help the avoidance of a sticky finger?

yes ....

What's going on at home? :confused:

Do you have to go and perch yourself on top of a windy hill to find a comfortable throne for a shyte?

Is there lighting to help the avoidance of a sticky finger?
yes there is lighting,hot water for hand washing hopefully,3 non plastic real china flushing loos,and it will be nice not to be in a blue plastic cube ,having a dump in a turdis.:aidan

I sampled Ditchwaters curryfeast yeaterday and it is fabulous
I may even cancel my spanish holiday to come and have some more with you lads :D
Yer in for a right treat :clap

Back
Top Bottom