Bookings open this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr badger

Reaction score
7039149241_74e501231b_c.jpg

More details later this week...

"The Final Trosh"...Now I'm no dialect expert, but that sounds terminal?

:eek

The final trosh!

English, Verb, trosh (third-person singular simple present troshes, present participle troshing, simple past and past participle troshed)

1.(Norfolk) thresh

Or there's

I]Trosh[ 6 up, 3 down
The back of your upper thigh, or area right below you buttocks.
"Hey I saw that crazy guy trying to spank you in the butt with that stick, did he get you?"
"No, he missed and went a little low and got my trosh."
"Ouch, he spanked your trosh?"
"Yeah, it hurts like hell."[/I]

I don't think I understand you people:nenau

And I'll def try and make it to the sea side this time...unless I get led astray by the GREEN GUSSET, BROWN STAIN & YELLOW STREAK....:blast

I'll bring some more miniatures for the fund raising desk too.....

You want to get your TCKs fitted and come on Wombles offroad ride (if he's willing): Dead easy and loads of interesting places. :thumb

There may be some life left in the K60's when I get back from Morocco, and doing the Iron Butt.....

I've been away for a couple of days, so just trawled through 15 pages of posts looking for the sign up thread. I should have checked here first I suppose, but now at least I know who has thrown their toys out of their prams etc etc etc....;)

Peter

...and doing the Iron Butt.....

You could have phrased that better. :augie

I've been away for a couple of days, so just trawled through 15 pages of posts looking for the sign up thread. I should have checked here first I suppose, but now at least I know who has thrown their toys out of their prams etc etc etc....;)

Peter

Don't forget your PJ's and skymap. :thumb

Are you coming to the Warren Rally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom