Bookings Open!

Tent

Ash, I'll be happy to act as consutant during the tent erection for a couple of beers of course. (professional fees you understand).
Dave GS

Done it!

Well just remembered to post off my cheque so will be doing my best to lower the tone of proceedings!.
dave GS

Reciepts

Payment gratefully received from

Ash
Mr K
dave gs (ch)
NeilDD
Norfolk Tiger (hurrah!)
gs_or_bust
Keith Bouncer
Buz
PeterSX
Mort & Gale Force

I've just had to buy 3 sets of tyres and now this, no wonder I can't afford a butler :(

Well I'm tempted

Bit of a long trip for you. Plan carefully.

I know. That's why I haven't booked yet. I'm not sure what route to take :D

Well I've been pouring over the latests maps of the South Norfolk area. I've updated my passport. I've Ummed & Ahhed. Finally, Mrs Miff said "Oh just GO will you". I think she wants rid of me.

So, I've only gorn an flippin well booked it.

See you there :camping :coold :wave

Miff

Ps. Not been to a bike rally for bloody YEARS. Last one I went to, I crashed into a fully marked up Police car :blast

Monies sent

Thanks for putting event on, looking forward to it (Charlyslad - Chris) and myself.

Monies sent.

Enjoyed last years.

Kind regards

Paul:beerjug::beerjug:

Thanks for putting event on, looking forward to it (Charlyslad - Chris) and myself.

Monies sent.

Enjoyed last years.

Kind regards

Paul:beerjug::beerjug:

Brilliant...will be lovely to see you again :clap and the more the merrier..!!

Payment Made

Tim, Sent Paypal gift tonight I trust this will be okay? If not please let me know if there are any problems.....

Cobbster raved so much about this weekend last year I thought I better give a whirl as it;s many years since I rode in the Forrest around Thetford. So make that another one in the name of ArchieGSer albeit I may be on something different from the Beemer.

Regard
Archie

PS Cobbster and MickDB1 take note.....

Course there is...!!

All you need to do is send your dosh and request your Saturday evening food choices on the relevant thread and job's a good 'un..! :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom