Bookings Open!

Any more for any more? Numbers looking good so far.

Started putting the goody bags together this week.

If you're waiting until the last minute, you can pay on the day but I'll need to know you're coming a couple of days in advance for food orders.

Im going to be a impromptu day/night visiter so won't order any food and will pay the tariff deemed fair :thumb2

I am coming again, I have sent the dosh for the camping and sat meal - can I pay for friday night veggie paella when I have got me seat at the table
I should be there early Friday afternoon to help wherever needed /if needed :D

I am coming again, I have sent the dosh for the camping and sat meal - can I pay for friday night veggie paella when I have got me seat at the table
I should be there early Friday afternoon to help wherever needed /if needed :D

Hurrah...!!! But a little boo as we won't get to see Mrs Mick

You're in for paella, Mick, all you need to do now is go to the Saturday evening food thread and "vote" for your choices.... if it all sounds yukky or you have any special diet requirements, just post on that thread or PM me and I'll sort an alternative for you

:friday

Hurrah...!!! But a little boo as we won't get to see Mrs Mick

You're in for paella, Mick, all you need to do now is go to the Saturday evening food thread and "vote" for your choices.... if it all sounds yukky or you have any special diet requirements, we'll find you some road kill instead.

Fixed :augie

Payment sent, arriving Saturday :beerjug: will hopefully get to the campsite in plenty of time for the rideout around Norfolkshire :thumb

-Andy

I'm not sure if I'm camping or not, but I should be there on Saturday for the ride and the evening meal. Payment already sent.

i am going to try and get over for sat.evening and camp over:Di will pay as i go if thats ok:thumb2.mike

AOK. Best order food from bar if that's ok. Camping is only a fiver.

See Jo when you get there - just go straight on to the field.

Back
Top Bottom