Take one PP3 battery.......

All of them shit :thumb2

The idiots where I used to live nicked Metros and Montegos - because they could.

They had a go at my neighbour's Volvo - shove it & set off the alarm trick. On the 2nd time he saw a leg disappear behind the gate post. Matey ran the other way around the block, caught the scrote in a sunday footie tackle and sat on him until the police arrived.

Copper: "Slipped over did he sir?" :)

Have to agree, you can't beat a flashing red led for protecting your bike:D:D

315z-ViRcsL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Patch does not scare me! that dog is asking for a biscuit and an ear rubbing session. :pullface

what kind of idiot would nick a fucking montego?

Someone tried to nick mine years ago. In some small measure of self defence it was a company car I'd inherited from a colleague. It was a metallic brown 2.0 estate. I called it the Flying Turd.

They didn't manage to start it, but they did strew my tapes all over the front seats in an attempt to nick them.

Strangely, they didn't want the Tallis Scholars singing the Byrd IV part mass, the Victoria Requiem or my recording of Messiah. They left the lot. No taste, some criminals.

Bill , you should have used a blue LED, that way the scrote would think the cops are under the tarp with the bike ;)

Why is everyone so fascinated with bike alarms? We have the best known bike security kown to man.......a bike that no self respecting scrote would be seen dead on! The keys live in my ignition - left it at Stanstead the other week while I went to Austria for work. No bu**er nicked it. I couldn't be that lucky.:pullface

I want one of these :D

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/HFoUL_bIotw?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/HFoUL_bIotw?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Far simpler way to get the LED to Flash when ignition is off i to wire Red to permanent live and black to ignition-switched live.
Ignition on, no potential difference-light off
Ignition off, 12v differential-led flashes.

Dead easy

:thumbup:

As with Popell, mounted led in dash - wired to live and side lights so light flashes when sidelights are off or ignition off, (easy connections to get to) no probs in 2 years,. I thought some alarms were 'silent' but texted the owner to allow stealth 'intervention' !!! Also fit a key operated immobiliser in side panel under fuse/relay box to cut power to fuel pump relay as does kill switch. I know Steptoe knows a simpler cheaper immobiliser but I dont !!

Back
Top Bottom