Thread: New head chef

New head chef

Ditchy-Paul says you owe Lizzie big time...she's supposed to be packing for New Zealand!!!

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    He hasn't repeated his Salopian Shenanigans has he?

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

I fell ill once... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
    He hasn't repeated his Salopian Shenanigans has he?

No he hasn't, he's been working on bikes, and there are plenty of others around who could read the instructions I sent but Lizzy has stepped in to fill my boots at the request of someone else.

Let me assure you all that I wanted to do this, and see my friends, but my bike needed to be prepped for my trip and I hope you will not hear about any failures upon my return next month.

I'll reward Lizzy when I get back and we can discuss READING, and explain it to other interested parties.

Old enough to know better Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Oh Paul you missed out on a absolutely fantastic curry, and you where not the only one eh Ash

Neil

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by DitchWater View Post
    my bike needed to be prepped for my trip and I hope you will not hear about any failures upon my return next month.
    Well there'll be no faliures....as long as you didn't service the bike....

Hope you have a superb trip mate...
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilDD View Post
    Oh Paul you missed out on a absolutely fantastic curry, and you where not the only one eh Ash

Neil

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Guilty
    But it was lashing daan here until lunch time,busted body's and sleeping in cold cars are not a good mix.
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Guilty
    But it was lashing daan here until lunch time,busted body's and sleeping in cold cars are not a good mix.
    Ash, it was bloody freezing last night

You did the right thing

Warren Rally

Sorry we dident see you Ash but it was a bit damp here as well, apparently frost on the tents in the morning. As this wimp (Mr sensible?) only lives about 20 mins away he went home both nights! after a really great barby
    on Friday and a classic curry on Saturday night. Many thanks to all the chefs who made it all possible and of course Mr Burns who did a great job
    even if he couldent arrange the weather to suit!!. Even had a real live Tr...
    explorer in out midst and it did look impressive and certainly went well!.
    In all a brilliant weekend, said he after lying in bed whatching F1 before returning to the Rally.
    Anon.
    Old GSer's never die, they just fall off more often!.

So many cats, so few recipies!!.

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by DitchWater View Post
    No he hasn't, he's been working on bikes, and there are plenty of others around who could read the instructions I sent but Lizzy has stepped in to fill my boots at the request of someone else.

Let me assure you all that I wanted to do this, and see my friends, but my bike needed to be prepped for my trip and I hope you will not hear about any failures upon my return next month.

I'll reward Lizzy when I get back and we can discuss READING, and explain it to other interested parties.
    May I offer my sincere apologies to Baron von Ditchwater for my scurrilous remarks.

I am in your debt Sir.

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
    May I offer my sincere apologies to Baron von Ditchwater for my scurrilous remarks.

I am in your debt Sir.

Not at all Squire, I can take it. My first Tosser mates are Kentish and I feel obliged to attend but circumstances caught me short of time.

I hope to have another go soon and you can be at the front of the queue.

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by shready View Post
    Ash, it was bloody freezing last night

You did the right thing
    Quote Originally Posted by davegs View Post
    Sorry we dident see you Ash but it was a bit damp here as well, apparently frost on the tents in the morning. As this wimp (Mr sensible?) only lives about 20 mins away he went home both nights! after a really great barby
    on Friday and a classic curry on Saturday night. Many thanks to all the chefs who made it all possible and of course Mr Burns who did a great job
    even if he couldent arrange the weather to suit!!. Even had a real live Tr...
    explorer in out midst and it did look impressive and certainly went well!.
    In all a brilliant weekend, said he after lying in bed whatching F1 before returning to the Rally.
    Anon.
    Still would of preferred to join you all.
    Next time.......

Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Allihies again.. but off to Asia soon....
    The curry was excellent, well done and thanks
    Keep it Fluffy...
    Honda Varadero 2001..
    check out my way of life http://www.balooz.com
    check out my divesite http://www.cluin.com
    check out my motoguide site http://www.motomunster.com

I'm pleased to hear that it turned out well.

It's a lot of work to get the components prepared but easy to finish off once the chef is set at their station and has a good pallete: Well done Lizzy.