Thread: Sharing music over BT units...

Gear whore

Sharing music over BT units...

Anyone now how to get your iphone to broadcast music to rider and pillion units over bluetooth?

It seems that this isn't possible... due to the phones inability to connect to more than one device...

Surely I'm not the only person who wants to do this and someone has got a solution for this?!

He who dies with the most toys... wins!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Two BT transmitters from ebay and a headphone socket splitter.
    ----
    Alan

Gear whore
    OK, some googling has found me this:

http://store.kokkia.com/i10multi-str...y1idevice.aspx

A bluetooth dongle that can stream to more than one device...

They even do a set for two lids

And yet this is the only example I can find... seems odd there aren't lots of these...

I have one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bluetooth-...ht_3397wt_1139 which works well

If you put two together would be about size of a matchbox, advantage of something plugged into headphone socket is, it is going to be more robust than connected to the accessory socket, and having own batteries not using additional iphone power. What headsets do you have ?
    ----
    Alan

Gear whore
    Quote Originally Posted by rce View Post
    I have one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bluetooth-...ht_3397wt_1139 which works well

If you put two together would be about size of a matchbox, advantage of something plugged into headphone socket is, it is going to be more robust than connected to the accessory socket, and having own batteries not using additional iphone power. What headsets do you have ?
    Looks interesting - your suggestion would be to use a splitter and connect 2 of these, right?

My headsets are the Interphone F5 units...

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

I use mine with my Sena from time to time and it works well, should work equally well with two into a splitter http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-5mm-3-5-...ht_2555wt_1372
    ----
    Alan