advice/ knowledge/ transport

boatman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks
Hello from the Scottish section Wee bit o help /advice i was wondering what would be the handy way to get from Larne down to Tandragee? to pick up a bike that i was mibbies going to buy and ride home from Larne

Hi folks
Hello from the Scottish section Wee bit o help /advice i was wondering what would be the handy way to get from Larne down to Tandragee? to pick up a bike that i was mibbies going to buy and ride home from Larne
Handiest is A8 from Larne towards Belfast, then M2, follow signs for Dublin along the Westlink until you joint the M1. Keep looking for signs for Dublin. Leave M2 at Hillsborough on to the A1. Turn off at Loughbrickland B3, stop for a cuppa at Aidan & Mandy's house :aidan. Tandragee is signposted from there along some great twisties ;)

Ach thats typical of me :jager what i meant was how to get from Larne down to Tandragee without a vehicle as i was going to come over as a foot passenger then , get down there some way n then ride up to Larne n get the ferry back to Scotland n then up the road home

Ach thats typical of me :jager what i meant was how to get from Larne down to Tandragee without a vehicle as i was going to come over as a foot passenger then , get down there some way n then ride up to Larne n get the ferry back to Scotland n then up the road home

I could take you on the pillion, Symon......:green gri

Translink is the bus/train company over here..... Train runs from Larne harbour terminal to Belfast. Main bus station is also train station I believe.

Try this link

http://www.translink.co.uk/Journey-Planner/

BS

Give us an idea of when you're coming, somebody may be able to give you a lift ;)

Thanks for that guy,s the fella i am hoping to buy bike from is going to get it mot ,d so that i can ride it back to Scotland . He says he will let me know when he has it ready so if you would be ok with that i will post back on here when its all sorted
A wee lift would be spot on (gas money and a bar lunch of course:thumb2)

Back
Top Bottom