Schubert c3?

irishbiker27

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I have a question?
I am buying a C3 helmet. I have tried on both medium and large. The medium is a better fit but I can only fit it on when the lid is in the flipped open postion, where as I can get the large on in it's closed state.
I am just wondering if this is the norm, Ie should I be able to get the helmet on in a closed postion.

Cheers guys.

Hey folks,

I have a question?
I am buying a C3 helmet. I have tried on both medium and large. The medium is a better fit but I can only fit it on when the lid is in the flipped open postion, where as I can get the large on in it's closed state.
I am just wondering if this is the norm, Ie should I be able to get the helmet on in a closed postion.

Cheers guys.

Hi,
I have a C3 also and have to put it on in the flip up position, I think with the unique design of the chin piece on these helmets this is the only way you'd get it on.
You say the medium is a better fit, then I'd go with the medium. Just make sure to wear it for a few minutes in the shop to make sure there are no uncomfortable areas of pressure. I made that mistake and had to remedy it by rubbing away padding from inside the helmet with a pumice stone.
It is a great lid though.
Good luck

The helmet is designed to be put on in the open position, then fastened :thumb

If you can put it on in the closed position it will be too slack to be of any use.

Once fastened it should be a firm snug fit and any movement of the helmet should move the facial skin and scalp with it. If you can move the helmet on the head with ease and with no movement of the skin, cheeks & scalp then it's too big :eek:

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom