Cheers
    Eddie

Hi Sid,

Subject: Airhead Weekend-PW Cymru
    Note: Hi Sid, £32 for Aihead weekend. Regards Paul
    Funding Type: Instant Bank Transfer
    Payment Method: £32.00 GBP

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sid, Hope there is room for one more. Can't come down on my BumbleBee till Saturday morning and will camp(room in the TeePee Eddie?).

I'll do PayPal tomorrow. As I'll miss breakfast on Saturday,
    I believe it'll be £21.

Account closed at users request
    Quote Originally Posted by VAL. H. View Post
    Please put Jill and I (+ Bella the whipett too)
    I can see you all queuing for breakfast now
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Trippy View Post
    Ahem...

Quote Originally Posted by Drumacoon Lad. View Post
    Sid, Hope there is room for one more. Can't come down on my BumbleBee till Saturday morning and will camp(room in the TeePee Eddie?).

I'll do PayPal tomorrow. As I'll miss breakfast on Saturday,
    I believe it'll be £21.

Plenty of room. We can always add extra people at last minute (within reason). Problem in previous years was lots of people saying that they were coming and taking places from others and then just not turning up or cancelling at last minute after we had confirmed food numbers.

Numbers so far this year are down a bit. Various people have told me that they have to work due to commitments such as Queens Diamond Jubilee or Olympics. Due to recession, people have to put earning a living before enjoying themselves unfortunately.

The numbers ultimately don't matter as it will be quality not quantity.

Even if you don't need any Airhead Workshop time, you can still come along for an excellent weekend of fine food, fine beer/cider and brilliant social. We will also have all the toys available (Yamaha 660 quad, KTM 300 EXC, Honda CRF and Aprilia trials bike) to play with in the 10 acre wood. Also excellent roads around here for ride outs.
    You won't be disappointed.

Sid

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by VAL. H. View Post
    Please put Jill and I (+ Bella the whipett too) down for a space in the sand school for the wobbly box please Sid.

We'll hopfully have have both Airheads with us, as long as I can suss out how to tie Jills across the 'A' frame of the latest trailer Got the things comming out my ears at the moment. Just bought another two this week

Val.
    Just sent payment

Val.
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

Muffs, Gauchos & Splash Guards at www.theLMCco.com

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippy View Post

Keep her off the raw eggs. She'll be fine

Val.
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

Muffs, Gauchos & Splash Guards at www.theLMCco.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    Plenty of room. We can always add extra people at last minute (within reason). Problem in previous years was lots of people saying that they were coming and taking places from others and then just not turning up or cancelling at last minute after we had confirmed food numbers.

Numbers so far this year are down a bit. Various people have told me that they have to work due to commitments such as Queens Diamond Jubilee or Olympics. Due to recession, people have to put earning a living before enjoying themselves unfortunately.

The numbers ultimately don't matter as it will be quality not quantity.

Even if you don't need any Airhead Workshop time, you can still come along for an excellent weekend of fine food, fine beer/cider and brilliant social. We will also have all the toys available (Yamaha 660 quad, KTM 300 EXC, Honda CRF and Aprilia trials bike) to play with in the 10 acre wood. Also excellent roads around here for ride outs.
    You won't be disappointed.

Sid
    Thanks Sid, great to feel welcome. It will be a first visit for me and the Bumblebee is my first airhead. The bike's been around a bit in a previous life, including overland to Auz, so I hope to take the chance to give it a service with some advice and guidance from others.

Just done the PayPal now(£21). Looking forward to it. Cheers Jim

Just wondering if there is a guitar in the barn to tickle as I'm going to find it difficult to strap one on the back of the bike with the tent!

sorry Sid

i can't make this one... it clashes with summert i "have to go too"!

the wee-kend however is something i "want to go too"

damn i will miss Sumprats most excellent Brekies! and the craic!

next time please

thanks

David (how much)

Quote Originally Posted by how much View Post
    damn i will miss Sumprats most excellent Brekies!
    Aww thank you. PM me your address and I'll stick one in the post

Just realised I'm heading down to Crapaud's et al on Friday to help with the prep.

I can vouch these are VERY GOOD weekends and I'm a non-bike person.

The charity it raises money for is fantastic, had a great morning with them the other week, lovely people, doing a lovely job.

I'll be there. Had hoped to be over this thursday to get the bike fired up but I've got to help shovel a whole lot of shit instead!
    I'll bring my trailer over next wednesday or thursday if that's ok.

Now to sort out the paypal.... 32 squid on their way.
    Pete

Is there still room? If so, please can I come too. I've left it this late to actually book because of other possible clashes, which are indeed still possible, but since I'm paying the money up front would it be acceptable if I did have to cancel last minute? Having organised "group" things myself in the past I do know that "no shows" are a nuisance to say the least.

Have you got any Pink Lady jobs organised Sid? Actually I do know that Pink Lady has been finished by now, but have you got any other jobs needing doing?
    Johnefyn

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by John Roberts View Post
    Is there still room? If so, please can I come too. I've left it this late to actually book because of other possible clashes, which are indeed still possible, but since I'm paying the money up front would it be acceptable if I did have to cancel last minute? Having organised "group" things myself in the past I do know that "no shows" are a nuisance to say the least.

Have you got any Pink Lady jobs organised Sid? Actually I do know that Pink Lady has been finished by now, but have you got any other jobs needing doing?
    Yes, John, still plenty of room.
    Sumprat is arriving this Friday and we will start planning everything this weekend.
    I still have various things to sort out in the workshop such as full refurbishment of the horse trailer that I still need to rewire. I've made a list of various minor things on my airheads.

See you soon.

I've put you down for a bed in bunkhouse. Still a couple of beds free on first-come-first-served basis but priority given to more "senior" folks.

Sid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast